CHAPTER 2 𑁍

You groan as you sit up, now noticing the three other people.

One had burgundy hair and a scar on his forehead, and he was holding a girl with dark brown to orange hair and had a muzzle in her mouth, and the other guy had dark blueish hair and was holding a katana.

You sweat-drop, "Uh, Yo dawg" You hold up a peace sign.

Suddenly, the male with dark bluish hair lunges at you, his katana pointed at your neck

You use your now functional wings and fly back, "Woah, hold on man.. What'd I do to you"

You raise both hands in innocence, the male raises an eyebrow at you before going for your neck again.

You fly up in the air, "Seriously, man. You're one quiet villain, usually they have a whole speech before they try and kill me" you lay back.

He glares at you, "Shut up, demon"

You raise an eyebrow, "Eh? demon.. I ain't no demon? What are you even talking about"

The male stops momentarily and stares at you, more specifically your wings.

You also turn back, "Oh, these? Geez, do you live under a rock or something? These are my quirk. obviously"

"Quirk?"

"Eh?"

"Uhh.. Y'know, a quirk...? The superpower that 80% of the population have..?"

He shakes his head, "There is no such thing as a 'quirk'"

You scratch your cheek.

"Oh shit.. Uh, what year is it?"

The male raises an eyebrow in confusion but answers anyway, "1912 (idk what year it is but lets say that).

Your eyes widen, "Holy shit!"

You scratch your head nervously, "Uh, it probably sounds strange, but I'm from the year 20XX"

Their eyes widen.

"I don't believe you"

You sigh and fly to the ground, taking something out of your coat pocket.

The male readies his stance just in case, you take out your phone.

"What is that thing?"

"That's a phone, you can use it to chat with people n' stuff" you explain, his stance slightly lowers.

You turn your phone on and show it to him, it showing the date as ' XX XX 20XX'

His eyes widen, "I must take you back to Oyakata-sama"

You shrug, "Whatever"

You knew he wasn't a villain, he reeked of justice.

He turns to the other boy, "You boy. Go visit a man named Sakonji Urokodaki on Mount Sagiri. Keep your sister out of the sun."