"Whatever you say, big man," Lucine said as the three of them danced the rest of the night together, forgetting about their worries and celebrating having graduated four years of pure stress.

***

"I don't know about this Alice," Bella complained as she tried walking in the heels Alice got her for the wedding. "You'll look great, trust me," Alice said as she walked up towards the sisters after telling Emmett and Jasper where to put the benches for the ceremony.

"How long has she been practicing in those?" Rosalie asked Lucine. They were leaning against the railing as they watched everyone else work to get everything perfect for tomorrow.

"About a month." Rosalie chuckled. "Well, this is gonna be a fun wedding." She said jokingly, making Lucine chuckle slightly from beside her.

Lucine looked over at the arch where Bella and Edward would be saying their vows and exchanging their rings. She'd always loved their wedding, it was beautiful and she always hoped to have one just as beautiful.

She grabbed Rosalie's hand and brought her to stand under the arch with her.

"You'll come to my wedding one day right?" Lucine asked her. It's been two months since she found Lucine's journal and Carlisle finally connected the dots for her.

"Will your brothers be there?" Lucine's smile faltered for a second before she gave her a confused look and laughed it off.

"I don't have any brothers."

"I found your journal," Rosalie said immediately after. Lucine looked at her shocked and scared not knowing what to say. That journal held all her truths and secrets. "Th-that's all just fiction. Made up." She said hoping that Rosalie would believe her but she knew better than to lie to her.

"I already talked to Carlisle. I know what they did and why." Lucine let her hands fall to her side as she looked down at her feet. Her vision blurred as her thoughts ran wild. She knew that Rosalie already knew about Lucine's soul being older than she was. She knew only what she heard at her awakening.

"They- I-" She stuttered not knowing what to say. She didn't want Rosalie to hate her because of her relation to the Volturi. As if reading her mind, Rosalie brought her into a hug and ran her hands through her hair soothingly making Lucine's tears flow quicker. "I don't hate you, I could never hate you. I just wish you could've confided in me a bit more and talked to me about these things." Lucine kept her arms at her side. "I'm sorry. I was just scared." She said through sniffs and tears.

Rosalie pulled them apart slightly, just enough to see her best friend. She kept her hands on her shoulders. "If I'm being honest, I didn't know what to think. Everything we know about the Volturi is stories of the ruthless, heinous actions that Carlisle had experienced when he lived with them all those years ago."

"I can't say they aren't ruthless because I haven't seen them in almost four hundred years but from what I do remember is that they loved me and they would've done and did anything to keep me alive with them." Rosalie smiled softly at her as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Having a sister like you, of course, they did. I would do anything for you too." A stray tear fell down Lucine's face.

"If you two are done over there, could you come inside and help get Alice away from Bella before she explodes from all those wedding stuff?" The girls laugh as Emmett walks down the aisle towards them. They nod and walk hand in hand inside to help get Alice away from Bella for a little.

***

Lucine knocked on Bella's bedroom door lightly. It was almost two in the morning and, for some reason, she couldn't sleep.

"Come in," Bella said softly from the other side of the door. Lucine walked in quietly, not wanting to wake up Charlie from across the hall. "What's up?" Bella asked as Lucine took a seat on the edge of Bella's bed.

"Don't tell Jacob about your plans for the honeymoon." Bella froze. "How'd you know about that?" Lucine cursed at herself in her head. "I'm your sister, of course I know." Thankfully, Bella bought the lie.

This was a lie she had made up her mind never to tell. Everyone already knew that her soul, that she, had been somewhere else for the past few years to heal. What they didn't have to know was that this entire life was nothing but fiction in that other world. That she knew and had known the future since she got back.

It would cause chaos beyond her control.

"Why shouldn't I tell Jacob?" Her sister questioned. From her memory, the only reason Jacob truly got mad was that he was still in love with Bella and he feared for her safety. Of course, the Jacob she has come to know would still fear for his lover's sister's safety but, maybe not reach the level of anger as the Jacob she has watched through a screen.

"I don't know. You know how Jacob and Edward are. If he were to find out about your plan to, you know, with Edward, I don't think he would take it very lightly." Bella sighed and ran her hand through her hair.

"But why should he care? You're the one he's in love with. Not me." She had a point.

"Still. Jacob and Edward will do anything at this point to rial each other up and start a fight." Bella nodded, agreeing with her sister.

"Maybe you're right."

Lucine stood up and was about to leave to go to bed when Bella stopped her.

"What is it?" Bella hesitated before answering.

"I'm really nervous about tomorrow. Can you stay here with me until I fall asleep?" Lucine chuckled lightly before agreeing and laying beside her in bed.

"You'll be a beautiful bride at a beautiful wedding tomorrow. I promise." She whisper as Bella started falling asleep, hoping that her words would calm down her nerves.