Chapter 24

*fastforwarding time to the tour*

Today is the day we leave for tour, i'm so excited because it will finally just be me, Chloe, Katie and the boys, until we reach our first stop; Australia. We will be meeting Jessie and Tina there and the boys will be performing there for a few dates in different cities and stuff, it's all very exciting.

No more mum and dad nagging about how i'm never at home or i'm 'always on the blooming phone'

No more Sky being my 'put me to shame' twin. The amount of embarrassing photos and memories she has of me is unreal!

No more Neveah stealing my clothes

No more Jackson and Kaydon being..... Jackson and Kaydon.

"I can't believe today is the day we leave for over half a year!" Chloe said as we walked down my driveway. Me and the girls were meeting the boys at the airport because it was easier to travel as two seperate groups.

"i know, i can't believe my mum even agreed to letting me do this" Chloe said and in all honesty i couldn't believe they had either, or my mum for that matter. Katie's mum was so relaxed about it but then again she's been used to Katie always being away so it's probably not much different.

"woaahh we're going to Australia" Katie started singing

"Erm, babe you do know the song says Ibiza, right?" i told her

"yeah i know but we aren't going to Ibiza so i had to change the words a little" she smiled and i laughed.

The thing i am most excited about is not Australia, although it is definitely second on my list. Niall confirmed that 3 weeks into the tour we will be performing in New York. That is where my brother is studying. I haven't seen my brother for over a year and Niall has promised to arrange something. I love my boyfriend.

As we reached the car I turned around and gave my family hugs as did the girls, last time i did this i was going away for 3 weeks now i'm going away for 9 months!

Thankfully Chloe had passed her driving test since we had been back home and so she was taking us to the airport which saved me from having to have my mum take us and tell embarrassing stories about me, which is inevitable.

"you girls have a good time and say hi to the boys for me. I expect a phonecall once a week and a text every day. If i am left to check up on you via the media i will be dissapointed!" she pointed at us with her finger, she was only joking but she knew we would do it.

The car journey was loud to say the least. We didn't stop singing to any song that came on the radio and if we didn't know the words we learnt the tune then made them up. We were just so happy that we didn't really care.

We pulled up at the back of the airport and parked alongside the black van that the boys had arrived in. This wasn't a public parking area so not just any random person could come and park their car next to ours. There are only 5 parking spaces, 3 left now.

"FINALLY!" Louis' voice projected around the airport as we walked towards the gate.

"you make it sound like we are really late" Chloe laughed

"well you are 10 minutes late" Liam said looking at his watch

"fashionably late Liam and let me guess, he's been checking his watch every minute since it hit 2 o'clock?" i aimed this question at any of the other lads and they all nodded with smirks on their faces.

"Flight 184 to Sydney, Australia is now boarding, please make sure you have your passports ready before you reach the gate, thank you" a voice came through the speakers.

"i hate that voice thing, it just appears from no where, it's like someone is constantly around you you just don't know where, it kind of feels like i'm being spied on" Niall started rambling off about the speaker.

"you are being spied on Niall just remember that at all times you are on camera, so give us a smile" Zayn said and suddenly Niall's arm was around my waist and he was pulling a cheesy grin, me on the other hand.... i looked like i had just seen a ghost. Which was close enough because what i had just seen was someone who looked suspiciously like Kyle, the Kyle that i knew 2 years ago.

I shook the thought from my head as i asked Zayn to take a better one of us. This time i smiled nicely and so did Niall.

"awh you two are so cute together" Katie said looking at the picture and then she burst out laughing

"what are you laughing at Katie?" Zayn asked the amused girl who was about to hit the floor from doubling over in laughter. By this time we had some how managed to reach the gate. We handed the woman our passports and she showed us to our seats, Katie was still in hysterics.

"Katie are you going to tell us what you are laughing at yet?" I asked her trying not to let her laugh set me off because if it does then lord help everyone else.

"i-i-i-th-the-the photo" she paused to continue with her laughing fit "look at the background" she managed to spit out quickly inbetween two bursts of laughter. Wondering what could possibly be that funny Zayn whipped his phone back out of his pocket and opened up the picture as everyone gathered around the screen to look.

I was the first to notice what Katie was on about and i too joined her in her laughter. Eventually the laughter from the rest of the group filled up the first class seating area and i was just glad that we were the only people up here otherwise people would hate us for the amount of noise we make!

"i still don't see it guys" Harry said as everyone around him laughed

"Harry, it's you" i had managed to stop laughing now "it's you in the background, look at your face plus the fact you managed to get caught in a breeze and your hair looks like you backcombed it or got dragged through a hedge backwards... maybe both" i said to him. Realisation finally hit him and he too started laughing.

Laughter, i have decided, is my new fabourite sound.

a/n sorry it's short and pretty rubbish but it's the start of the tour. Yay, exciting chapters coming up!