Chapter 4

please leave me a comment on how you think this story is going, the story line has not really started yet but will be started properly in the next chapter :) please let me know though even if it's not that nice, critisism is good (don't be too mean though haha)

thank you and i love you

I slept awful, when I say awful I mean I was awake at least once every hour. Sometimes it was because I was too hot but most times it was because of the noisy boys in the apartment. They are the noisiest people I have ever met… siblings not included. When I say that though I don’t mean all of the boys kept me awake, I never once heard Zayn or Liam’s voice I guess like most sensible people they went to bed. However Harry, Louis and Niall are LOUD. Niall wasn’t too bad I only heard him laughing, which is cute btw. Harry and Louis are definitely in my bad books today!

I glanced over at the clock beside me and it read 8.27am EURGHHH, well seeing as I’m awake I might as well get up. I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower coming out feeling much more relaxed than earlier but still annoyed. I put on some light wash denim shorts with silver spiked studs on the front left hand side and a black tank top and put my hair into a fishtail plait down my right hand side not feeling like drying it, it was way too hot to apply any kind of heat to my head. The clock said 9.05am so I decided to go and get some food knowing that Chloe was definitely awake because she wasn’t in her pit, I mean bed.

I walked towards the kitchen passing the living room where everyone was sitting, well everyone apart from Harry and Louis I noticed

“morning babe” Chloe spoke way too cheerfully for this time in the morning, I just grunted back at her knowing she knows I’m not a morning person.

“morning Paige” said each of the lads one after the other. I realized that now was a perfect opportunity to get payback for last night

“yeah morning, erm where are the other two?” I asked no one in particular

“sleeping, why?” Zayn answered my question and presented me with one

“never mind” I replied knowing exactly what I was going to do.

“she’s up to something” I heard Chloe speak as I walked into the kitchen, she knows me too well.

I found two glasses and filled them up with cold water before turning and passing through everyone again who were now giving me weird looks for the two glasses I was holding in my hand

“why do you need two drinks?” Niall asked

“oh I’m not drinking these” I replied, a smug grin spreading over my face

I let them ponder over my words as I walked into the hallway looking for the only bedroom door still shut, I found it and opened the door as quietly as I could, sure enough the two culprits for my awful nights sleep were both asleep. I crept over to them stopping in the gap between the two single beds and outstretching my arms either side of me until my arms were above each of the boys heads.

“payback’s a bitch” I said before twisting my wrists and letting the cold water pour over their faces, they both awoke with a startle and both proceeded to scream at me but I didn’t quite catch their words as I was already down the hallway.

I ran into the living room with the screaming closely behind me. I decided my best bet was behind the sofa as I ran for safety passing the 4 confused looking people to stand behind them. Sure enough Louis and Harry came flying into the room in just their boxers, nice bodies. NO PAIGE NOW IS NOT THE TIME. The water still dripping from their faces, I tried so hard not to laugh but it was too hard, I let out a laugh which was quickly taken up by Niall whose infectious laugh got everyone else started apart from the two angry people stood infront of me.