chill out shorty maddy perez

When people find themselves in a sticky situation, there are two options everyone thinks of

When people find themselves in a sticky situation, there are two options everyone thinks of. One, they try to solve the problem as soon as possible. Doing whatever needs to be done to fix it before it gets too far out of their hands that it doesn't matter what they do. Option two, they run. Get as far away as possible and don't stop to look back. Because in most cases, if they stopped, they were already dead.

But not you. No, you solved everything every first chance you got. Dealing with Fezco and Ash made it something that you needed to adapt to and accept. If that meant squeezing up someone, who isn't paying what is owed. Or dealing with dark motherfuckers who found amusement in undressing you with their eyes. In this line of business, a woman like you wasn't to be taken as seriously as Fez or even Ashtray. No, they didn't take you seriously until you had a gun to their head. That's when they started pissing themselves.

And everyone in East Highland High School knew this. Many had spotted you with Fez on multiple occasions dealing with fellow students in your class or younger. Having seen you fight many girls and push them to the precipice of death. You were a ruthless girl who didn't take shit from anyone. So, they knew not to fuck around with you or anyone that you cared for.

Albeit, that small circle was very, very small. But, the fact of the matter was it was all based on respect. You showed kindness in not kicking someone's head in if they minded their own business and carried on with their day. Or if they didn't try and say their piece on your lifestyle or what you did on a daily and nightly basis.

So, it came as a surprise to you when Maddy Perez tested your patience. Her snarky comments are thrown at you in tangent with the addition of her sassy attitude (a very annoying combination). She was looking for a fight. She was wanting to test if you were what everyone said you were. Even Nate heeded a warning, but she didn't listen.

You found it extremely adorable. Seeing this short girl stand in front of you, barking insults at you. Trying to seem as intimidating as possible. Hoping to get a reaction out of you and hopefully put you in your place. But oh boy, she hadn't been prepared for the reaction you gave her.

The reaction was you bending her over a bathroom sink and fucking her with your faux dick until she was a whimpering and trembling mess. She still remembers what you whispered in her ear when you pulled out of her, leaving her whining for more despite the overstimulation. "So little fight in such a pretty thing like you. Your pussy was made just for me, Mads."

Since then, there has always been a love-hate relationship between the two of you. Longing looks for one another from across the school halls or classrooms. Wishing to recreate that memory that kept you up at night with your hand buried between your legs. God, you wished you could make her scream like that again.

There was some kind of feelings there. Something that had your heart kicking up a gear when she walked past you. Those piercing eyes meeting yours for a moment, the tiniest tilt of her lips, made you go crazy. Maddy Perez had fucked with your head and you were feening over her, hard.