if we had 5 more minutes fezco

You cupped the boys cheeks, eyes sparkling, and planted a kiss on his cheek

You cupped the boys cheeks, eyes sparkling, and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Mwah!"

"Will you quit that!" Ashtray swatted you away from him, his cheeks burning red and fists balling up in embarrassment as he jumped off to the side, pointing an accusatory finger at you. "Don't be doin' that shit with people around! What'd I tell you?"

"Ok, ok," You only continued to smile, "I'll stop," you laughing slightly at his reddened face. "It's just we're gonna be gone for four whole hours," you dragged on the word, dramatically, only continuing to laugh as he rolled his eyes at that, giving you a look.

You hummed, "Alright, ok, I'm sorry, babe," you reached over to him, he swatted your hand down, slapping it quickly, almost scoldingly. You snorted, "Relax! I'm just wiping your face. Unless you want my lipstick on your face?"

Ashtray's eyes went wide and he desperately began to wipe his cheek with his sleeve, "Oh, come on, you really gotta do me like that!" he grumbled as he found you were right, a smudge of red lipstick on his wrist. "Get it off'a me! I got a rep."

You chuckled, leaning down. "Oh, calm down, no one's looking. But, if you keep making a fuss like that Fez'll come up and see you like this. Now, hold still," you said, and he quieted instantly, glancing over at the doorway and allowing you to rub your thumb over his cheek, removing the stain.

As you did so with care, a gentle look on your face, he found himself looking at you a little carefully this time, a light dusting of pink tinting his cheeks as you caressed the side of his face in the end, lips curling up, affectionately. Your eyes were warm, they held him close and he was always content in the reflection of them. He was used to your motherly ways, but they always seemed to throw him for a loop, never really knowing what to do with himself. Usually he was welcoming of it, when not in the presence of anyone other than family, sometimes even asking for some extra attention away from Fezco. Pulling her arm over him when they watch movies, once he even peeked into yours and Fezco's shared room to ask her to sleep with him because of a nightmare. Fez was pissed for three whole days for that one.

"There ya go," you ran your thumb against his cheek one more time, more of a loving gesture than anything, before straightening and glancing to the door as Fezco entered the room. Ashtray looking away from you and to his brother as you spoke, "Aren't you lookin' handsome," you smiled, walking over to him.

Your boyfriend smirks at your words, leaning down to peck your lips, "Yeah?" he wonders, looking down at himself, outstretching his arms to give you a full view. "Tie or no tie?"

"How about no tux?" you whispered, suggestively.

You chuckled as Ashtray gagged behind you and Fezco shook his head, a humored look on his face, "Be serious, ma. If we get into it now, we ain't leavin' the house," he said.

Ash sighed. "Ya'll gotta learn to keep that nasty shit to yo' selves."

"You know you ain't gotta be here for it, bruh," Fezco countered, Ash making a face at him.