Yelena Belova

a/n: this is an imagine from my tumblr (widowswrld) I apologize for the lack of updates and delay on requests. I haven't had much motivation for this book.

Yelena looked up at the abandoned apartment building. She was currently in Madrid, Spain on her mission to free the remaining widows. She was almost done. She just needed to free one more widow. y/n y/l/n. Her sister who she hadn't seen in almost two decades. The last time she saw her was when they were being torn from each other's arms by two Red Room soldiers.

Yelena walked through the doors of the apartment building before walking up the stairs being careful not to make too much noise, so she wouldn't draw y/n's attention.

Once she made it up the floor y/n was on, she moved quietly to the door, and slowly turned the door knob. She creeped into the apartment looking around for y/n when she suddenly felt a hard kick to her back making her fall forward. She caught herself before she could hit the floor. When she turned her face softened. She couldn't believe her baby sister was all grown up. She was quickly brought out of her short daze when y/n pulled out one of her knifes with the Black Widow hourglass shape engraved into the handle. Yelena quickly jumped to her feet, and backed away from y/n as she swung the knife at her. Yelena caught her wrist as she swung again, and hit the knife out her hand before kicking it across the room. She shoved y/n backwards into the wall. She reached into one of the pockets on her vest, and went to grab the vial of red dust she had, but y/n's foot swung up, colliding with her head, and she fell to the floor.

"Ah, сука." Yelena groaned holding her head.

y/n reached down and roughly pulled Yelena to her feet by the collar of her suit, and punched her the face twice before Yelena reeled her head back and head butted y/n. She stumbled back, and before she knew it red dust was sprayed in her face. y/n squeezed her eyes shut and coughed. She looked at her surroundings in confusion and fear. When her eyes landed on Yelena she stepped back.

"It's okay, y/n." Yelena held up her hands to show she wasn't a threat. "It's me, Младшая сестра" (Little sister), Yelena gave her a small sad smile.

"Yelena?" y/n asked as tears started to swell in her eyes. Yelena nodded and held a hand out to her which y/n immediately took and wrapped her arms around her big sister.

"It's okay." Yelena said holding her tightly. "I got you." She smoothed out her hair.

"I'm sorry." y/n cried into Yelena's shoulder.

"It's okay." Yelena said. "It's not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for." She shook her head.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜