Who said I love you first

a/n: if you want a part 2 with any characters I didn't do or a full imagine based on one of the characters lmk! i'll be happy to write one.

TONY: He did when he was drunk. He didn't plan on saying it then. He did mean it though. He just got the confidence to do it while drinking and found you and blurted it out.

BUCKY: You did, and he said it back immediately because he had been wanting to tell you, but was too nervous because he felt like you were too good for him.

THOR: He did. He was showing you around Asgard and he took you to the balcony to show you the view of Asgard and that's when he told you.

CLINT: He did... on a mission. It was when you guys got off the quinjet. He said it then quickly kissed you before running off. You were a little mad at first because you were on a mission, and you didn't get to say it back if anything happened, but you got over it quickly after you got home safe.

WANDA: She did. It was on at date, and she was really excited to tell you because she need you to know as soon as possible, but she wanted to wait for it to be romantic.

KARLI: She did. It was when you guys were about to go to sleep. Karli had gotten hurt earlier that day, and you took care of her and her injuries. You guys were about to go to sleep and she thanked you for being there for her and said she loved you.

KATE: You said it at the same time. You guys both had something important to say to each other and agreed to say it at the same time. You guys thought it was the funniest thing while Clint was rolling his eyes on the other side of the room.

DARCY: You did. Her response was "Dang it! I wanted to say it first, babe. But I love you, too." She made you promise to let her be the one to propose since you stole her moment.

JANE: She did. She was really really nervous. She was worried she would scare you or maybe you just didn't love her back. Then she told you and the moment you said it back she jumped into your arms.

SHARON: You did. She actually wasn't expecting it because she wasn't sure someone like you could love someone like her. She never smiled so hard when you told her.

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜