Peter Parker

Requested by @milesfairchildsdrums

a/n: i posted a new bucky fic! you guys should go check it out!

y/n sat on the couch with Morgan to her left and Peter to her right. The three kids sat silently while Tony and Pepper could be heard in the kitchen trying to whisper quietly with each other about Tony's worries of leaving Morgan with two teenagers all night.

"No! Pepper!" Tony whisper-yelled at his wife as she walked back into the living before huffing and following her with his arms crossed.

"Okay, there's money on the counter if you guys wanna order food, there's the keys to my cars in the cabinet if for some reason you need to leave, if there is an emergency call either of us, or Happy, or James if we don't answer." Pepper listed off her instructions. "Am I missing anything?"

"You know what? I think we should just stay home tonight. I mean Morgan will need us to put her to bed." Tony said pointing to his youngest.

"I'll be fine, daddy!" Morgan said with a sweet smile making Tony frown a little.

"She'll be fine, Tony." Pepper reassured him. "y/n and Peter will be here as well."

"That's exactly why I don't wanna leave her!" Tony exclaimed. Peter and y/n exchanged offended looks making Morgan put a hand over her mouth to hide her giggle.

"Tony, they are responsible kids. They'll be fine." Pepper continued to reassure him.

"Responsible?" Tony scoffed. "Do you not remember the California incident?"

"They aren't going to accidentally join a biker gang here!" Pepper exclaimed.

"I'm sure these two could find a way." Tony said. Peter and y/n smiled mischievously at each other for a second before Tony pointed at them. "See?"

"Peter. y/n." Pepper turned to the two. "Will you please promise Tony that you won't accidentally join a biker gang tonight?" 

"We promise." The two said in unison.

"Yeah, that literally means nothing to me." Tony shrugged. Pepper huffed having enough of Tony.

"Okay, we are leaving!" Pepper demanded. She grabbed Tony's hand and pulled him towards the door.

"If anything happens to Morgan I will kill both of you!" Tony shouted from outside.

"Goodbye!" Pepper shouted slamming the door shut leaving the three kids by theirselves.

"So." y/n stood up from the couch. "Let's do something fun. Any ideas?"

"Maybe we can just watch a movie?" Peter suggested.

"Boring!" y/n groaned.

"Let's make cookies!" Morgan exclaimed jumping up with excitement.

"Now that's fun." y/n said holding her hand up to Morgan for a high-five. Morgan slapped her hand against her sisters.

"But we all suck at cooking." Peter pointed out.

"It can't be that hard." y/n shrugged. "It's just cookies."

"Hurry guys!" Morgan shouted already running to the kitchen.

"Come on." y/n grabbed Peter's hand pulling him along.

"I'll get the flour." Morgan said. She pushed a stool to the pantry and climbed onto it.

"Please don't fall." Peter said hurrying behind her holding out his arms cautiously.