How they act after fights

Requested by -GVLDENGIRL-

PIETRO:
He would go talk to or just sit with Wanda to calm down and have space. He tended to rant to her a lot because she was the only one who he trusted besides you. After his time with Wanda, he would find you and you guys would have a normal talk. He is always very sweet and more affectionate after fights.

STEVE:
After fights he would apologize first most of the time. He would try to calm you down, and let you say what you need to say. Steve would definitely just apologize and do what he can to make you feel better about the situation.

TONY:
He likes to go to his lab and work after fights. If he sees you and is still mad after a fight, he's usually silent and doesn't talk. If he does talk it's always very passive aggressive. Tony is rarely ever the one to apologize first because he's very stubborn. When the fight is his fault it takes him a while to admit it and say sorry, but he does come around eventually.

BUCKY:
He would go to Sam or Steve after arguments if need someone to talk to. Sometimes he would need advice on what to do. When you guys talk it out he'd let you get out everything you needed to say then be like "are you done yet? great." then kiss you and move on. It's a little annoying, but you know he doesn't mean it in a rude way.

THOR:
He would be the one to apologize first. He absolutely hates fighting with you. He doesn't even raise his voice much unless it's a really bad fight. He usually shows up with flowers and a bright smile ready to say sorry and move past the whole situation.

BRUCE:
After you both have calmed down and took a breather, he's very gentle and soft spoken. He doesn't want to talk to you again unless he's ready to use normal tones and have a mature conversation. If it was a really bad fight where he almost went green, he waits longer to see you again because he doesn't wanna scare you.

CLINT:
Clint would give you space after a fight. He would definitely need it and so would you. He doesn't want you to see him get too angry, so leaving would be the best option for him. Then he would come back and you guys would talk it out. You would have to actually apologize first. He's definitely stubborn.

WANDA:
Wanda hates fights more than anything. She usually avoids them as much as she can, and is always trying to fix the situation if you do have one. She'll usually be the first to apologize after a fight wether it was her fault or not. She doesn't wanna waste her time with you fighting. She's always very calm and apologetic after fights so you guys can move on quickly.

NATASHA:
Natasha is definitely the more stubborn one which she'll never admit, but she is. You're usually the one who apologizes first. If the fight was clearly because of something she did or said she would apologize though. She hated it though because she's so stubborn. You didn't mind though it was kinda amusing watching her act like a child sometimes.

SHURI:
Even when fighting you guys barely tend to stay away from each other. You'll both still be around each other, but instead of your usual conversations you'll throw petty remarks at each other which only last until one of you eventually apologizes because you can't be mad at each other forever. You guys are dating, but you're also best friends and sooner or later you have something you wanna tell the other and just apologize.

SHARON:
You're both very stubborn so sometimes your fights last longer than they should. Neither of you wanna apologize first and "lose" the fight so you wait for the other to apologize. Eventually, you guys was realize how childish you guys are being and make up.

If you guys want a part 2 lmk what characters and i'll do it :)
Also, if you can tell I struggled with Steve and Clint don't mention it please 😭

Send in some requests!!

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜