PDA

PIETRO:
He is always very affectionate even in public. He loves kissing you and hugging you. He knows you aren't too into PDA, but sometimes he gives you very long and passionate kisses because he likes to see you get flustered.

STEVE:
He doesn't like PDA at all. Anything that goes past kisses on the cheek he hates. He prefers that all that is done in private and behind closed doors.

TONY:
WHENEVER AND WHEREVER! Tony doesn't care who is around if he wants it, he gets it. This man would literally make out with you in front of the team if he wants.

BUCKY:
He doesn't mind it much. He'll kiss you, hold your hand, and he'll let you sit on his lap. But he'll never full on make out with you in front of everyone. It weirds him out when people do that to be honest.

T'CHALLA:
T'Challa will give you sweet kisses on your cheek and lips, and he is always holding your hand. Nothing more though because it would be very inappropriate as king to do that in front of people.

THOR:
He is very sweet, and he loves showing affection. He kisses your head a lot because he is so tall. He always kisses your hand, especially on dates. Thor is always a gentleman.

LOKI:
They don't show any affection in public. No hand holding, hugging, kissing. Although, they are very protective of you. They won't let anyone harm you in anyway. They shows their affection with actions and words more than physical touch, especially when out in public.

PETER:
Rarely. After Aunt May caught you two kissing and teased him about it, he would barely hold your hand in front of people without getting a little embarrassed.

BRUCE:
If you two are out alone, he loves to hold your hand and kiss your cheek, but if it's in front of the team he hates it because he knows Tony will mess with him.

PEGGY:
Absolutely no PDA. Because of the times, you two wouldn't be accepted, so you both decided to keep your relationship a secret. The only person who knows is Howard. There are times when you both would love to be affectionate with each other out in public, but you can't.

VALKYRIE:
This woman will do anything. She's very proud of her relationship with you, and LOVES to show it off. I'm not joking when I say she will do whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

MARIA:
Not at work! When work or just in front of people for work, no PDA. She's not embarrassed. She just doesn't like showing that side of her at work. But if she's not working, she's very affectionate!

MJ:
No PDA! The only people who know of your relationship are Peter and Ned, and you'd both like to keep it that way. You're both private people, and don't really like to do that in front of people.

SHURI:
You two are always holding hands, and giving each other kisses. Shuri loves being with you, and she's not afraid of showing her love for you. But she doesn't do it as much when T'Challa is around because she knows he'll tease her.

SHARON:
She is not shy AT ALL! She loves to make it known that you are hers and only hers. When you're together, she's always holding your hand or she rest her hand on the small of your back. She absolutely LOVES kissing you as well. Hands, cheeks, lips, neck, literally everywhere.

MAY:
It depends on where exactly. She definitely not afraid of showing you off. Date nights are full of kisses and being all over each other. But if Peter was around she would be more reserved. Although sometimes she'll kiss you just to mess with him, and he'll either walk away or go to his room.

pt.2 will be out soon!

Send in some requests!

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜