Pietro Maximoff

Requested by Jup_Hon4507

"Pietro," Wanda said walking up behind him. "It's time to go." She grabbed his arm, but he shrugged her off.

"In a minute." He replied turning to her. "I have to do something first."

Wanda looked over his shoulder to see y/n sitting on the couch reading a book. She was focusing so hard she didn't even see either twin standing there.

"Tell her I said bye, and you need to hurry. The others are waiting." Wanda said walking away. Pietro nodded before walking to y/n.

"Princesa." Pietro spoke softly approaching y/n taking her attention away from her book.

"Piet." y/n looked up at him with a warm smile. "Are you leaving already?" She asked getting up and grabbing his hand that he held out for her.

"I am." He nodded. He lifted his hand up to her cheek, and the other still held onto hers. "But when I get back I wanted to see if you'd like to go on a date? We could go to dinner or something. We haven't spent much time together lately with everything going on."

"Yeah, that sounds nice." y/n nodded with a smile.

"Okay, I have to go now," Pietro said, "But I'll see you soon. Okay?"

"I'll see you soon." y/n nodded.

"Goodbye, princesa." Pietro said before leaning down and placing his lips onto hers. He pulled away after a moment then placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Goodbye, Pietro." y/n said releasing his hand.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

The Avengers, Pietro, and Wanda had been gone for about day. y/n was in the room that Tony Stark had let her stay in while they were gone. The door open and y/n's head shot up from her book expecting Pietro to walk in, but instead she saw Wanda with a tear stained face.

"Wanda, what wrong?" y/n immediately stood up from the bed throwing the book aside. She walked up to Wanda grabbing her hands in her own. "What happened?"

"Pietro." Wanda mumbled. Her voice was slightly hoarse which also told y/n she had been crying if the makeup running down her face wasn't enough.

"What about Pietro?" y/n asked. She felt her heart start to beat faster, and her mind started wandering to every bad scenario she could think of hoping they weren't true. "What about Pietro, Wanda?"

"He's dead." Wanda said. "Ultron killed him." She said spitting out Ultron's name like it was poison.

"No." y/n shook her head. "No." She repeated. Tears started to cloud her vision as she just shook her head, and denied Wanda's words.

"y/n." Wanda closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.

"No, he can't be dead." y/n cried wrapping her arms around herself. She felt her knees grow weak as she cried harder. "He can't be."

Wanda wrapped the girl in her arms as she fell to the floor. She started to cry again as y/n buried her head in her chest and hugged her tightly.

"It's gonna be okay." Wanda said trying to reassure y/n and herself. "We'll be okay."

"He said he'd be back." y/n sobbed her voice breaking.

"I know." Wanda brushed her hair out of her face. "But we'll be okay." She repeated over and over trying to convince them both.

yes i did cry while writing this.

Send in some requests!

I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜