Birth

It was mid night , two women were walking towards river ganga . one was carrying a baby and the other one had a wooden box with her . The mother was kunti with her maid/childhood friend priyamvada .

Kunti sat down placing her baby in her lap and started singing lullaby to make her baby son fall asleep, her baby was smiling looking at his mother innocently not knowing that his mother would abondon him soon .

Kunti was trying to memorize his beautiful face , his kundals which made her baby look devine , his hazel eyes , golden hair and milky soft skin . Finally he slept listening to her melodious voice and holding her fingers with his tiny hand .
"I don't want to leave him , please let me keep him" kunti said
"Think about your father's reputation and do you think anyone would marry you if you keep this baby " the maid said

They had argued a lot and there was no use , every time they came to the same conclusion.

Kunti kept crying kissing her sleeping baby's face carefully without waking him . Then she placed the Baby in wooden box which had a soft cushion to make the baby comfortable , she looked at the baby one last time with tears in her eyes then placed the box in river and left it to float away hoping that some one would find the box and take care of her baby .

She prayed to Surya deva and ganga matha to protect her baby. Finally after sobbing for some time she left with her maid still with broken heart . She thought will she ever be able to sleep peacefully after what she had done to her baby.

It had been many days since she left her baby but still she couldn't stop herself from thinking about him. She prayed that her baby would be found by some good family and they will raise him as their own.

-Sorry if you find grammatic errors

you can correct me and give me any kind of opinions , this is my first time writing a story so forgive me for mistakes 💖

Hope you like it 😉

3000 x ❤️

Good night/day