Right love at the wrong time

[WARNING!! THIS IS AN IMPROMTU UPDATE, SO EXPECT TYPOGRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND SABAW MOMENTS OF THE WRITER]

"People say, when you have found that one true love, don't let it go. But what if that love was found in the wrong place and time? Will you choose to let go? Or will you fight for it even if it was not right anymore? Will you wait until the right time for you both to come? Or will you choose to let go and try to move on?

Well that happened in my first love. It was an incredible love, however, we found it at the wrong time.

My boyfriend was a jerk, a cassanova, a f*cking scumbag who only knows how to respond to his own s*xual urges. He was a freakin' womanizer who have bedded a lot of females.

We happen to meet by chance. We were both artist, we love to draw and love all sorts of artworks. And just like all of those love stories, we fell. I knew the moment I opened my heart for him, I have to accept all of his dark sides including his not-so-nice past. I just love him that I am okay with his past as long as he was not doing something behind my back while we were together. 

We were happy. Really. But maybe it was true that when you were enjoying the moment, time flies fast. That when you were happy, it would always be followed by pain.

He impregnated one of those girls he bedded before. His parents want him to take full responsibility and I can also see it in his eyes that he wanted to take responsibility of the child. He might be hesitant of leaving me, but it was clear that he wanted to take responsibility of his own blood and flesh. He was torn between me and his child.

It was painful for me, of course, who wouldn't be? If the man you love was bound to be with another woman for their child. I love him. He was my first love, but eventually he will soon become my first heartbreak.

I wanted to be selfish. I wanted him to be all for myself but I can't bear to see a child growing up without a father. I can't bear to ruin the child's life which rightfully his.

After few days of thinking what to do, seeking advice from my friends. Finally I will be able to make a decision. Even if it would hurt me big time, I have to do it. I made a choice which is to let him go and let him be with his unborn child.

I am happy for him. I am happy that I have loved an incredible man, a responsible man. Even if he did not love the mother of his child at first, he did everything he can for his child. He give him what he deserves, and eventually he had learn to love his wife.

Even if it pains me to see him falling in love with the mother of his child, i am proud that I have fallen inlove with an amazing person. He might not be perfect but he is responsible man. " i finished sharing my love story to this kids in my art class. I look at them one by one, and laugh inwardly at their reaction.

"Teacher, where is he now by the way?" a familiar face of a kid asked. I smiled at him warmly.

"He is living happily with his family Jack"

I took one last glance at the kid Jack. He really looks like him, my first love. I look at the ring in my finger. I cant help but feel nostalgic. This promise ring he gave me back when we were still planning our future even in just a short time of being together. We promised to be with each other until the end but he had to do the right thing, and so was I. It was already 16 years since that day I decided to let him go but I am happy that my love was happy with them. I made the right choice. To let him go and be responsible for his child.

We may happen to found the right love but sadly in was in a wrong time.