Beginning 

You found yourself laying on wooden ground while sounds of water got your attention. The sea? Where am I?

No one was around so you decided to leave the small room. Surprised by the amount of  doors the ship had to offer you continued your observation.

You saw a door being opened and two Fatui agents stepping out.

"It's so relieving cutting their tongues off. Some of them deserve that.. have you seen how one of these shits was staring at me." The reply of the other agent made you step back. "Ofc, that's why I cut his tongue very slowly. They don't need it to be experimental rabbits. Do you think Mr. Dottore will be mad if we pick out their eyes?." Both of them started to laugh.

You didn't move till you were sure they left. Curiosity overcame you so you quickly went to the door and opened it.

Two children were laying on the ground. Both of them covered in blood. Passed out from pain they looked dead.

A sudden grip on your shoulder freezed you to the ground.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here." The familiar voice scared you to death. "C'mon let's get out of here this is nothing for  GiRlS." Childe laughed.

Why was he so calm. Didn't the bloody children look intimidating? Who would do such stupid jokes in such a situation.

He dragged you out and closed the door behind both of you.

"This is not normal.. how can you act like this is an everyday situation?" You whispered. "Trust me I saw worse things in my life. Soon you will get what I mean."

You both stopped next to a huge golden door. Childe opened it and pushed you inside. "I have one rule for you and if you won't break it everything will be fine. Don't leave this room."

The room was  huge too. A sofa was standing in the right corner and a wooden desk with papers on it was placed in the middle. It reminded you of your mother's office. You could see another small door in the room. Childe disappeared in it.

Someone  knocked at the door.

"Come in." You could hear Childe raising his voice from the other room. An Fatui agent brought some food. The smell filled the room and was your reminder that you were literally starving.

"Master Childe.. eh we need you down there." The agent looked at you. "Eh something happened to-." Childe stepped out of the little room and gave the masked man an annoyed look. "Can't you handle it on your own? Where is my right hand when I need her."

"Master Childe".. the masked man nervously stepped from one foot to the other. "She was killed..."

Surprised by the answer Childe created a water sword. "Looks like a Job for me." He smirked. [Y/N] wait for me and DONT LEAVE THIS ROOM." You nodded.

The food looked so good. You never saw such stuff bevor but you would also eat a rotten apple right now. The hunger overcame you.

You were fighting with the food nearly lose it all. Oh how you wanted to taste the golden fried dough. Was the dough filled with something?

The golden door open again. You saw childe covered with blood entering the room. The heck did this maniac do?

"How sweet you didn't touch the food. Am I such a nice company that you didn't want to eat alone? Give me a second, I change this dirty clothes and join you."

You could barley focus on what the young man was saying. The only thing on your mind was the plate with the dough thingys. If you die than not by straving you thought.