Chapter-24 THE OFFICE ROMANCE (18+)

ALISHA

It's been threw days since we reached here and now we are back to work. I am completely ready to go to office. Well, I am going to continue working as his PA for now but soon I will resign. I was going to find a new job yesterday but then.....

YESTERDAY

10:00 pm

I was looking for jobs on my laptop so that I can apply somewhere else. Well I do not want to work with him now as everybody knows of our marriage. I don't want him to him to treat me differently. Well, if you want to know....I always wanted to write a book which I am doing. But I have stopped since month but now that all the shits are done I am going to write my own book. This is my dream and I am sure it can be completed. It is really good to have a job and even my dream is not on stake because of it. What are you doing? Ansh asked. I was not prepared for this thing, not yet. Nothing. I lied but he knows me better than anybody. He open my laptop and he gave me an intense angry glare. Why are you looking for a job. Don't you dare lie. He said. Are you planning to resign? He asked, to which I nodded and in a second in he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me. You cannot leave the job as my PA. I don't allow and according to the contract you signed, I assume without reading, says that you have to pay the compensation of 5 Lakhs if you leave the company, the reason being, I knew that you would want to leave one day. He smirked. You tricked me. I was furious. Man you cannot use this everywhere. I do not want people to misunderstand or things to be unprofessional. Why don't you understand? I asked almost shouting. You cannot do this to me, everytime. I am not going to work with you. I said turning my head away. He held my chin and turned me to him. I can do it. He said. I pushed him and went to take my laptop. He pulled me back crashing his lips on me making me move my lips along with him, slowly. I realised that he was trying to distract me. I pushed him away. You cannot..... I rubbed my lips. You can't kiss me like this whenever you want. You need to take my permission. I knew that he knew that I was enjoying this,ALOT. I can. I have legal access to your lips. He said in a whisper and I swear the tingling sensation increased down there. They are mine. He said. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to distract me. Hey, don't try to change the topic. I said. You are not going to tell me what to do. Understand?? I said pointing my fingers at him to which he made a face. Please! I promise to act professional. He said like a kid begging for chocolate. And about people, they won't dare and second thing that you are liked by them so no issue. He said and I knew he wasn't lying. Okay. I said and he took my lips in a passionate kiss.

FLASHBACK ENDS

After breakfast we immediately went for office. I greeted everyone and I had to warn many of them not to call me Ma'am. It felt so wierd as if I do not have any identity. No, they always give me respect. But this isn't the same. I went to his office taking the file of APC Builders. I knocked on the door and heard a cold voice. Man he behaves really coldly with people. Sir this is the file you have asked for. I kept the file on the desk and checked The diary in my hands. The meeting with Ms. Farnandez has been fixed. She just wants to see the complete project, once again. She has set all the clauses according to what you offered and said that she is looking forward to work with you. I said. Beautiful. I looked up to see him looking down at me. A blush crept on my face but soon it changed into anger because he was not listening to me and was checking me out. If you are done gawking Mr. Malhotra, please give them a call. I said. You have become bold Ms., Sorry, Mrs. Malhotra. He said to which I raised my eyebrows. I was always bold, Mr. Malhotra. It's just that you noticed late. He got up and came towards and his eyes had an emotion that I couldn't comprehend. He walked towards me and picked me up sitting me down on the glass table as he stood between my legs. He leaned forward and I quickly put my palms on his lips. I have to go to the account office and have many other works. I said. Well, you are my PA so you will do what I will tell you to. He said and in a dominating voice making me a little nervous. Listen Mr. Malhotra I hope you know the meaning of professionalism and we have already discussed about this. Leave me right now. I said showing him anger. He left me immediately and I sighed relief but tensed immediately as I couldn't digest that he let me go this easily. I was enjoying it but I wasn't planning to let him know about it. I quickly walked towards the door but I couldn't open it. I looked towards him and saw him on the call. Do not allow anyone in the office for two hours. I am busy. No matter what, until it's not extremely urgent. He said and the looked at me and smirked making me gulp the lump formed in my throat, in nervousness. He had that panty- dropping smirk on his face and it wasn't a good sign. Believe me it never is. It is dangerous and scary, sexy and it makes me wet down there and makes me crazy for him. He walked towards me like a predator. Slowly really slowly. I held the knob of the door tightly between my palms and my I clenched my thighs together and my toes curled. What are you doing? Se..see t..this is not an acceptable behavior. I said stammering.i wont lie I wanted to make love to him. I wanted to feel him but then again I didn't want him to know about it. This is my office wifey. He said. Here I am the only king, and this is my territory, especially this cabin. And so are the people working here, especially you. He said with so much intensity and the next thing I knew I was in his arms and he was walking towards the same bookshelf.