THE DARK PAST

I AM TRYING TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE BETTER THAN BEFORE. SO PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT AND DON'T BE SILENT READERS AND TELL ME HOW ARE YOU LIKE THE NEW UPDATES.
_________________________________________
THREE YEARS AGO
ALISHA (Mumbai)

With heavy heart I walked inside his big beautiful Mansion wiping my tears with back of my hands. I stopped, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Ali I was waiting for you only". Ansh's mother hugged me tightly. She kissed my forehead as I touched her feet. "How are you now" She asked. Well ten days ago me and Suryash Uncle(Ansh's dad) went out for a walk when a car came towards him and i had pushed him away and to my luck I didn't get in an accident as he stopped the car, just some minor injuries. "I am completely fine now." I said and smiled. "Go, those jobless people are sitting in the garden, eating" She said making me laugh. I went to the garden and there they were sitting in a circle eating fritters and drinking cold drink.
Jahnavi ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Leave my girlfriend you chimpanzee" Aayansh shouted getting up and she left me and pushed me in his arms. He held me by my waist kissing my forehead and then my cheeks one by one. Ansh fucking get a room and continue your PDA. Don't do it here" Anu di shouted. "Use protection. I don't want to be an aunt yet." Jahnavi shouted and Rudra slapped her head lightly to which she twisted his hand and he groaned in pain. They kept speaking but I just kept looking at them thinking how hard will it be?? "Sha..... I cut off Rudra, rudely. "I'm leaving." I said and they all looked at me. "Sit lady, why do you want to leave" Jahnavi said. "I am leaving forever " I said and they all fell silent. Ansh was the first one to break the deadly silence. "What happened " He asked. Did that bitch of your mother do something. Jahnavi asked angrily. Jahnavi asked in anger. "You bitch don't don't you dare abuse my mother. And I'm just bored of you. You really think I love you, you Dumbass" In a second I was pulled against his hard cheat as he he raised my chin and kissed my lips roughly as if punishing me for my words and for the last time, I felt it. He pulled away from me and I looked into his eyes as my heart whispered a sorry to him. I slapped him hard accross his face. "I hate you, Bastard. I got a richer man than you and I'm getting married to him. Don't you dare touch me again." A tear escaped his eyes making my heart clench in pain as all our moments ran inside my mind. I ran away from there not looking back even once for I knew if I stopped I won't be able to go. I LOST HIM. I am again an orphan.

I entered inside the house and my parents came towards me, smiling sweetly. "Will you get married? Did you talk to him about the money?" Mom asked. "No I left him and don't you dare go to him let him be in peace". I said. "You fucking slut". She shouted and she slapped me making me fall on the ground, she knelt down grabbed my hair and slapped me once more making my cheeks read and lips bleed. My dad came towards me with the belt. I screamed loudly as the hard leather touched my back but later I laid their numb. Finally, he kicked my stomach and i let the darkness consume me.

I got up with extreme pain in my body and realised that I was still lying on the floor. Tears ran down my cheeks and I felt jealous of all those kids whose parents love them and care for them. Taking my body to my bedroom I sat on the bed and took the sleeping pills and slept.

I woke up and looked at the clock on the wall. I had slept for more than five hours. But then I realised something. I was not in my room. The door open and came in Karan Singh. He is a sick fucking Bastard who always wants my body but I refused him. I felt fear rising inside me as he came towards me and pushed me on the bed. Oh baby!! Your parents sold me to you when you were sleeping!! What a piece of art you are babe. He said. He is fucking Disgusting bastard. Leave me. I shouted as I tried to push him away from me but he didn't even budge. He touched my breast and moaned. He tore my shirt and looked down into my eyes. My eyes filled with tears, I felt helplessness but then I was furious. I slapped him hard across his cheek and he looked at me read in anger and then next moment I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek as he slapped me tightly "Fiesty,I like it". I kicked him between his legs and he got to one side groaning in pain. I took the lamp from the bed side table and slammed it on his head, kicked him on the stomach and slapped him hard. "You fucking asshole" I shouted as I saw him loosing his consciousness. I ran down the stairs and to the main gate but it was locked. Wow, what a luck (note the sarcasm) . I ran towards the class window and taking the vase from the table I slammed it hard on the window making it break into million pieces. I came to the garden and started running towards the gate. There was no gaurd at the gate. I ran ran and ran and finally stopped at the highway. Taking help of a women I reached my home. Those fuckers(my parents) weren't there. I entered inside with a duplicate key which was under the door mat.I kept crying but I knew this was not the time to cry but to do something to get away from here.I packed all my things my clothes, frames and albums in my luggage. I took all the money which I kept hidden from them and booked my train ticket for delhi.I looked at that house for the last time and left promising myself to never come here again.I took a cab and reached the station. I sat there for three hours and finally when I sat in the train I took my sleeping pills

FLASHBACK

I have to go home. I said to which Ansh nodded his head in No, hugging me from back. No..stay with me today. He said pulling me more towards him. Ansh. I said and he turned me towards him. When you say my name like that I feel like kissing you. He said. Ansh I ha.. before I could complete he put his lips on mine and picked me up making me wrap my legs around him. We kept kissing each other till we couldn't breathe properly. He broke the kiss and look into my eyes and gave a smirk. I know what he was going to do. Ansh No. Put me down. Please. Aunty see he is troubling me. I said and aunty came of the kitchen. What happened? Why.... she looked at us, with me in his arms and a teasing glint covered her face. She crossed her arms across her chest trying to look strict. Where are you taking her? She asked raising her eyebrows. Comeon Mom. Stop what you are doing. I know you are also enjoying the show. He said making her pou and I giggled making her glare at me. See he is not letting me go home. I said posting poking his chest. Stop whatever you are doing. I won't mind kissing you in front of mom. But you will not like it. He whispered in my ears making me blush. I immediately stopped poking him. So what should I do in this? She asked me. Save me from getting kidnapped maybe. I said. But it came like a question of confusion rather than a confident statement. He wasn't kidnapping me. I can't. Take her baby. Don't be naughty. She said with a laugh and walked away. A gasp left my mouth as I realised what she said. She told him that he could take me away. He took me to him room and threw me on the bed making me bounce on it twice. How dare you throw me on the bed, I will throw you out of the window. I said angrily. He stood up , right in front of my eyes spreading his arms. If you can just pick me up, I will let you go. He said teasing. Hmpppp.. I turned my face away pouting. Aww my baby, you are so cute. He said making it hard for me to not smile. He kissed my cheek and took me on his lap and laid down with me on the bed, and covered both of us with a blanket. Sleep, baby. He said and after all the shits that I have gone through the whole day, I slept peacefully in his arms.

FLASHBACK ENDS

The dream broke as I opened my eyes and found myself in Delhi. I took my bag and went out of the train waiting for my new life to start.

HELLO FRIENDS!!! I AM GOING TO WORK ON THIS STORY AND TRY TO MAKE IT BETTER THAN BEFORE. I HOPE YOU ALL WILL SUPPORT ME AND TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES. YOUR OPINIONS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL AND HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU❤❤❤❤