Chapter-20 OUR MARRIAGE

AUTHOR'S NOTE:I would just like to tell you all that I don't know much about the many rituals that are performed. So please do not take anything seriously. This story is just for fun and it is just my imagination. My intention is not to hurt anyone's feeling.

ENJOY

MARRIAGE DAY

I was sitting in front of the big mirror and two people were working on my hairs. They got strict instructions from Ansh not to tie it tightly. In these days they all have taken care of me like a baby and often Ansh used to come in my room at night and sleep with me and the next morning he would get his ears pulled by mom Or aunty and then our friends would tease us. When I would tell him not to come he would ignore me and hold me tightly so that I won't be able to escape.

FLASHBACK

HALDI DAY

Everyone was coming and putting haldi on my cheeks, hands, legs and that is whe I heard a growl. I looked towards Ansh and they have drenched him in Haldi. He was all yellow. Thank god they have spared his hairs or he would have killed them. Ansh loves his hair and I love them too. Well, after seeing him in that condition I laughed out loud and he glared at me. I swear I was trying to control but he looked so funny. They all started playing holi with haldi. I also applied haldi to them and they all applied me haldi. Well, it was not too much for they knew that I won't be able to run behind them. I kept laughing at him and he gave me You-will- pay- for- this look which made me afraid but I again laughed as he was looking like a yellow monster. They all were running behind each other. They were dancing. Di pulled me as well and I also danced on London Thumkada song. It was really fun. After that we all had to go bath and change our clothes.

They helped me reach my room. Well my legs are now fine but they don't listen to me. Two days later I have my marriage. OH MY GOD. I went to the washroom and didn't bother locking the door for I had locked the door of the room. I turned around I looked at the big mirror and then I took off the chunni. As soon as I looked up a scream left my mouth. Ansh was standing just be fine me with his face clean, the first three buttons of his sherwani opened showing his toned chest. He was looking at me with those intense eyes which made me gulp in nervousness. I was suddenly feeling very shy. Wait... How did he come in this room. How did you come inside? The door of the room is locked. I said. Window. He whispered. H.. How? Why? I stuttered making him smirk at me. I have my own ways. He said. It was so funny, right?? I nodded my head in no. You were laughing so hard. Very bad. You shouldn't. He said coming closer, making me walk back and my back touched the wall. See go out. I said. He just ignored me and stopped an inch away from me making my breath go away and suddenly my knees felt weak. I felt his hand on my waist as he put something cold on my waist making me look down. He was putting haldi on me. What are you doing? I ask trying to move away but kept his hand on either side of my face and I stilled. Again I felt his hand on my face as it trailed down slowly from my face and then down to my neck. I closed my eyes feeling his hands but suddenly his palms were away making me come out out of the dream world.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I realised what was happening. I felt humiliated. I was enjoying with a guy who brought me with money thinking of me as a piece of merchandise which he could buy and sell. I looked up directly into his eyes and pushed him away. Please go out of the room. I said. What happened? He asked. His voice, so soft as if he is talking to small baby. Nothing, please go out. I said. I saw anger in his eyes. Since days he doesn't react when I say something bad to him but today he looked angry. Okay, It was a sign of DANGER. Yes if you ever see Aayansh Malhotra angry, you should move away or you are going to land in big trouble. In a second he was holding my cheeks between his palms as he looked into my eyes and putting his arms on my back as he pulled me close. His eyes went completely emotionless, and his lips had a panty- dropping smirk. Just two days more baby, after that you will be all mine. His grip on my cheeks was gentle, but firm. Fresh tears rolled down and he bent down and kissed them away and I tried to push him but he held my hand and held them still at the back making my chest touch his.I hate your tears. But that doesn't change the fact that you are going to be my wife and once it is done believe me you will not be allowed to push me away. I won't let you, no matter how hard you try. I won't let you go with others and you will only give your attention to me. You left me as if I am a toy and I am not that Devdas guy who will cry in your memories.My revenge is not completed.You will pay for everything you have done. You will get punishment. And this time nobody can stop me. And remember noone is going to help you this time. He gave my cheeks a long kiss before turning around and leaving the washroom leaving me in tears. And I knew one thing today that I am completely at his mercy. I can't do anything. Nobody would stop him from making me his. Nobody would ever mess with him for he has so much power that he can destroy their life at once.

FLASHBACK ENDS

So beautiful. I heard gasps and turned around to look at all my preety and beautiful aunties. After sometime hey took me outside towards the stage. My heart was beating so fast, I felt like it would come out of my rib cage, my hands were slightly shivering, I am going to get married to the boy I love with my life. I was feeling, nervous, sad, angry, exited, happy, all together. So many emotions at once. GODDDD........ HELP

AAYANSH

What is wrong with you? You have to wear it. Di said. But it doesn't seems good. Please. I said. Well, she brought a sherwani for me and I am reluctant to wear it. I mean I can get married in a suit, can't I? After long hours of disagreement and argument I finally had to wear it. I won't lie, it was looking good at me. Man even girls take less time than you. Rudra whined. Let him look good, maybe Ali will reject him, with the grumpy old business man face he has. I glared at both of them and continued to set my hairs. Well, they are right. I wanted to look good today, just for her. I was feeling so happy, exited and for the first time in my life, nervous as well. She was going to be mine from today, my dream was coming true, she would be with me in our home, with me, in my, sorry in our room.

I was finally satisfied was taken to the stage. There were so many people around wm today but my eyes we're searching for her only. Suddenly, all the lights were focused at the entrance and everyone was looking there only. My eyes followed theirs' and my breath hitched in my throat as I looked at the women in front of me who was covered in veil. The simple lehenga was very beautiful. The cloth above her head was held by uncle and my friends and the girls were walking beside her. Holding her hands. Close your mouth man. Dad said making me embarrassed. The people around is were still looking at her and the arrangements. She was sat right beside me. Her kanyadan was done by Rudra's parents. Finally after all the rituals we were husband and wife. I saw the tears which she was trying to hide very well. I know her, there were so many reasons for her to cry.... Her parents, this forced marriage, the money. I did not want to do this to her but this was the only way. I was really angry that she didn't bother to tell me her problems and took all decisions by herself. I mean how can people like her parents hurt me, they can't even touch me. But all she did was say that she found someone better who loved her more than me and left me. And she would have never come back to me if Raksha didn't tell me the truth. She would have ran away again and I couldn't afford that. So here we are..... Later at the entrance she had to kick that pot and then she was taken to the room.You can be loud, the room is sound proof and bullet proof and we will be gone from here for a few days. Rudra said giving me a teasing smiles making everyone laugh and making me glare at him although I wasn't angry. I gestured him through my eyes. I mean mom and dad and everyone was standing here and he bit his tongue. What do you think we don't know about it. Dad asked me and I choked on my saliva. God, I am going. I said. As I was about to enter my room I saw two people standing on the door putting their palms in front. What? I asked although I had a little idea of what they wanted. They gave me a bored expression. Either you give us the money or I swear I will kick your Sorry Ass and getting inside the room is not something you will be able to do. I took out my card and gave it to them. I swear that you will have no money left when I am done having my way with this. I gave jahnavi a smirk. You know right your maths isn't good. I am sure you will not be able to count the zeroes it has. And btw I have so many cards. I said making di giggle and Jahnavi scowl. Whatever, bitch. She scoffed making me giggle. They left after that. I slowly entered the room to see her in that bridal dress looking serene and beautiful enough to snatch my heart away from me. I removed her veil and looked directly into her eyes and she looked tired. I sat in front of her. Tired? I asked to which she gave me a slight nod. I never thought it would be this awkward. She said in a low voice making me laugh. I looked into her eyes and slowly leaned forward and kissed her lips. She was shocked for a moment but when she didn't kissed back I pinched her waist making her gasp and I took the opportunity entering my tongue inside her mouth as I explored her. It was a few minutes seconds later when she pushed away. What are you doing? She asked. Kissing my wife. I said and I saw slight smile on her face but it disappeared as it came. Ali why are you giving pain to yourself ? You know you love me. This was the time to talk, I knew. Before the things get out of my hand I needed to talk to her.

Tell me if you guys like this chapter. The next chapter will be updated soon.
I hope you all are enjoying the story. 😁😁