Chapter-17 WE ARE GETTING MARRIED

AAYANSH

I was feeling sad. She did not want to be with me. She is not happy with me. She does not want to marry me.

FLASHBACK

We both were lying on the bonnet of the car while looking silently at the beautiful surroundings. I looked at her and she looked back at me. What??? She asked. You look beautiful. I said. Being lame, aren't we? Come on Mr. Malhotra I expected something better. She said. The mischievousness in her eyes said it all. She was teasing me. Better, I wonder what could it be??? I said teasing her back. That's for you to know Mr. Malhotra. She said back. Well, she always back answers me and I love it. And her replies turn out to be extremely savage sometimes. I got up a little and then put the complete weight of my body on my elbow. I pulled her close by her waist and looked into her eyes while she looked directly into mine. Why not,my lady. Obviously I know what to do. I will give you all your EXPECTED things after marriage. I said and she looked the other way. You look beautiful when you blush. I said and pecked on her forehead and then kissed her cheeks. I could feel her smiling under me in the darkness. She leaned towards me and kissed me slowly on my cheeks and I smiled. I expected better Ms. Alisha. I said. I will give you all your expected things after marriage. She said the same line. We looked at each other and laughed.

FLASHBACK ENDS

A smile spread across my lips as that beautiful memory came in my mind. I was happy knowing that she cannot leave me now. I left the room and gave the documents to the lawyer and later he went away. I changed my clothes and sat with my laptop checking my files and the presentation which I made. Well, I don't have a personal assistant right now and I don't need one because dad is handling the business and I help him. Sending and making the presentation. So it's good. He also has no problems with it. I saw her doing something on the laptop and I kept looking at her. Suddenly she turned and looked at me and I immediately turned towards the laptop screen. I wanted to know what was she doing. Because I know she is planning to get away and she will do anything for that. I could see she was sleepy.The effects of the medicines. Getting down from the bed I went towards the sofa and picked her up. Hey!!Wait I am using my laptop. Wait the work will remain undone. At least let me close it. I closed the lid of the laptop and looked at her raising my eyebrows. I want to use the washroom. She said and I nodded. After she was done I settled her on the bed and soon she was fast asleep. I went towards the sofa and picked up the laptop and sat there. I opened it and I was shocked. She was seeing ways to take loan of some money. Well, she couldn't for she didn't have anything to put on stake. She was helpless. Call me evil but I was happy that she couldn't get the loan and get away from me. At the end she will have no way but to marry me.

ONE MONTH LATER

ALISHA

Everyone was busy and very happy today except for me. I saw him. He was busy calling people and finishing his work. I felt helpless and like a person with no opinion. Nobody was ready to help. They all were playing from his side. Even Raksha is on his side. Wow.. Great (Note the sarcasm)

FLASHBACK

2 DAYS AGO
(Sunday)

I was really feeling irritated. I closed the lid of the laptop and glared at him. What is wrong with you?Why do you keep staring? Don't you have any other work to do. I don't think so for you own such a big company. Don't irritate me. I shouted, glaring at the man sitting on beside me looking at me with a smile since a long time. It's creepy. I mean he wasn't like this before. He has been smiling like an idiot. We didn't talk much in these days for he used to go to office leaving three women to take care of me and they would literally irritate me whole day.... Do you need anything? See I got fresh fruits for you? Drink this glass of milk. Let me help you. You can't walk. And then if I would say no they will take out their phone and call Ansh. Man..... and they say Ma'am you need to stop walking and eat these. But if you won't then we will be forced to call Mr. Malhotra. This shit applied to me walking, not eating fruits or food or even that shitty milk. He did not even allow me to use crutches without him and then all of a sudden when I walk he would pick me up and say it's enough.But I am happy for the doctor said that they will take out the cast in a week.My legs are not paining much. I am feeling very irritated. His face was glowing. I don't know why. Tch tch tch.... They won't give you the loan babe for you don't have anything as collateral. He said making my eyes widen. He knew what I was trying to do. He knew it. I looked at him and he smiled softly at me. Don't you fucking dare look at me with that pitiable glance. Fuck off. I didn't need you in this shit. This is nothing. I have gone through so many things, alone and I am capable of doing it alone, my whole life. I shouted and he looked at me wide eyed. He looked into my eyes and the pain was evident in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came and he smirked at me. I don't have time left. He gently took me in his arms and sat me on his laps and this time I didn't resist. I was lost in those beautiful eyes. That kiss offer is still available if you want. He said, making me feel disgusted. My trance broke and realisation hit me hard. Let me go!! I said not moving my legs. Leave me right now. I was trying to push him but he held my palms gently and took it near his lips kissing them. You don't have to fight with everything, alone. We can be together in this. He said. No. I am fine alone. I said and he chuckled. Così Piccolo E Tutto Mio. He whispered.

Translation: So small and all mine.

(Author: well it's a flashback in flashback. Wierd,right?)

FLASHBACK

(WHEN THEY WERE IN COLLEGE)

Taste it. I said as I kept a plate of pasta in front of him. Well, his mom and dad went somewhere and we all friends are here today. I had to beg my mom to let me come here and after some abuses she agreed for today I gave her money which I got from the online job I do. They all took a spoon full of pasta in their mouth and looked at me. Man you took my heart. Rudra said looking at me.You're an amazing cook. Di exclaimed. It's so fucking tasty. Jahnavi said making me glare at her. Her language..... Ufffff. She smiled nervously at me and I raised my eyebrows. This is amazing. Aditya said making me smile. But all time he did not say anything. Don't you have anything to say? Di asked Ansh. Why would he tell her here? He would tell her when they are alone. Aditya said making them hoot and me blush. I glared at them, which obviously did not affect them a bit. Hey she is glaring......Are we supposed to be scared of her? Rudra teased. We all looked at Ansh and burst out laughing as he was eating continuously. He looked at us and narrowed his eyes to which we just laughed harder. Today is his cheat day so it's no surprise. Today he will eat like Chimpanzee afterall aunty keeps him hungry whole week. Aditya teased making us laugh. Well, he was being sarcastic for Ansh is a foodie. But that makes me wonder that how he manges to look so... Sexy. Eshhhhh....... I am behaving like a pervert.

We all were sitting in a circle eating out cones. They got me two cones for I am the Icecream Lover. Once we were done eating Rudra suggested us to watch a movie. Well, Ansh has a home theater. No we both are tired. You all go ahead. He said taking my hands in his and dragged me upstairs towards his room. Do whatever you want but do not disturb my beauty sleep. Rudra shouted from behind and it earned a huge roar of laughter. Ansh just ignored him and once we were in his room he slowly locked the door. He looked at me and picked me up. And sat on the bed with me on his laps.
It was so funny, right? He asked. His husky and low voice made me nervous.
No... I.. I was.. I stuttered. You were having so much fun. He said looking at me. No.. I... Was.. Just. Ughhhhh... I was not supposed to stutter like this. He kissed my cheeks and gave an extremely gentle kiss on my lips. As we broke the kiss, I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. The pasta was amazing. He slowly took my palms in his and kissed my fingers. COSÌ PICCOLO E TUTTO MIO.(so small and all mine) He whispered. Well he knows Italian. What is the meaning of this? I asked. He looked into my eyes and smiled. You are so small and all mine. He said making a shiver run down my spine and he took my lips in his kissing it.

FLASHBACK ENDS

I am not small and I am not yours. I said.He looked into my eyes and a smile again spread on his lips. Well, you are small and for the second part just a few days and you will be all mine. He said making me shocked. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED. He said hugging me close to his chest. I was shocked.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Here I am sitting on the sofa and all the people are here today for the pandit ji has come today and we are getting married in one month. He kept looking at me making me feel irritated.

I hope you like this chapter. Don't be silent readers. Atleast tell me if you like the story or not.

There is much more to come. I will be giving less updates for now as I am having my final examinations in a few days. Love you guys. I will try to update soon.