𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝

George pov

The ending is usually cliche they all live happy ever after and you never really get to hear about what actaully happens AFTER. what is after happy ever after?

I can tell you how I am right now?

I'm doing decent.
A book writer, I took what tubbo said and decided I could really make something out of myself.
Turning my experiences into books starting form the one that got me into this in the first place.

if I'm being honest this isn't the ending you'd have expected.

wilburs diagnosed with bipolar 1 and bpd

Getitng treated in some place I don't know .

To be honest me and niki don't talk anymore. but after everything I think she moved. Never saw her again her house was empty last time I drove by.

quackity moved shortly after tubbos death Back with his family.

jack is still here, going to therapy I assume. but We're not in touch anymore either.

I still think about what me and Wilbur could have had.
Our future
Maybe even have kids together.
not biologically obviously.
The only time we spoke after everything was me visiting asking if I had permission to publish this book, it was strange talking to him again- but comforting, it was closure to me. He was happier and stable

I just wish. In some universe things could be different.

Wilbur is my soulmate. And no matter who I meet- it will never compare to the man to took me home from that bar.
we broke apart. in the end he left me. alone. i envy you reader,
since you can easily flip pages back to when he loved me and was with me. but i cant. Ill forever just be alone with the sweet memories. but not the man to relive them with.

full stop.

La da dee

author - George Davidson
based off a true story

author - George Davidsonbased off a true story

"perfect"