𝐈 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

GEORGE POV

The water temperature was perfect; hot but not boiling hot
my muscles hurt so much, I feel like I've just gone on a hike or worked out without stretching. sitting down is helping me a lot. just letting the water pour over me whilst I sit there dozing off.

The past week or two has gone by so fast I haven't had a minute to think,so much has happened and I haven't chilled for a minute.I notice when I walked in that will's bathroom was really comforting, it was like some type of wooden 'modern' bathroom it had a few plants but I can't tell if they were real or not.  I notice is I can still hear the rain, it hasn't calmed down at all.  Giving me very much flashbacks to the first night I actually met Will.
I remember seeing him on stage performing, I was so into the music he was playing it was unreal.

*Knock knock*

i ease back into reality and tilt my head over to the door,

"Hey are you alright in there?"
I hear wills voice, muffled behind the door.

"yeah."
I say quietly responding.

I think he walked away from then because he didn't say anything else.

I took it as a hint to get out and dry myself off. I turn the shower handle down and walk over leaning down to reach the towels beneath the sink.
Standing up and wrapping the towel around my waist.
I squeeze the water out of my hair and ruffle it up, I look in the mirror and really examine my face for a few seconds
My bags were reeeally bad...
My skin is pale.
And my lips are chapped.

I try and keep my head up but my drowsiness was so frustrating and killing me. I'm tired, so so so tired and I still feel sick, but not like before... that was so embarrassing.

I wipe my face with my palm and I start walking to the door, I open it and look around to try and remember where will's room is. I walk in his room to see him laying on his bed writing in what looks like a journal?

"What are you writing?"
I ask with a tired and exhausted tone in my voice.

"Nothing" he smiles "it's just like a little diary I have to write in, cool huh!"

"..."

"That's stupid"
I respond blankly.

"What can I wear I have no clothes.."
I walk over to sit on his bed.

"Do you want to wear my clothes? or do you want me to go by your house and pick up yours?"
He asks me.

I start to panic a bit.
I only have really three pairs of clothes. If he sees my house he's going to think I'm a grot , everything is trashed and it's gross...

"Just let me wear your clothes." I say nervously with a rude tone.

"Yeah that's okay!"
He says back with a smile.

He pisses me off. Why is he being such a fucking stuck up. Why is he being so "nice" to me.

"Okay, so what do you want from me?"
I ask rubbing my face in my hands.

"For you to get changed?"
He answers sarcastically, giggling a bit.

"No seriously do you want money or... Well you don't seem like a "druggo" so you wouldn't want them. what do you want? Are you gay? Do you want head or something?"