𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥

WILBUR POV
The car trip back was quiet, we were
both extremely tired.
Overall the day flew by unnoticeable quickly. Sleeping throughout the entire day, all the blinds closed, snuggled up in bed with rain coming and going. The only times we were awake was when either of us was getting food or using the bathroom.

Besides that, it was a completely chill day.

Acknowledging what's happed in the day I shut my eyes and doze off slowly.

"TOMMY DON'T FUCKING DO THIS! NOT HERE NOT NOW! WE CAN GET YOU BETTER HELP! THERE ARE WAYS OUT OF THIS I PROMISE PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!"

"Fuck not again..."

"you were a good friend will. heh. It sounds so cheesy Doesn't it?"
the blonde lets out a laugh
"don't worry though, one day you'll think back and laugh
and it's okay.

"get out of my head. Get out of my head! GET OUT!"

"TOMMY-"

"you did everything u could for me. you were a good friend wilbur, just maybe not good enough?
goodb-"

"AAAAHHHHHH"

"STOP FUCKING-PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!"
I scream as loud as I could, hoping someone could hear me, someone looking over me. Someone that can give me closure.

sweating and shaking, I notice George next to me.
Rubbing his eyes and patting my back.

"Will? What is it?"
He says frustrated.

"It's okay George, it's nothing. Just nightmares.."
I hold back my tears smiling and shaking.

"Do you want me to stay up with you?"
He asks concerned.

"No no. It's fine, we're both tired...I'm probably just going to wash my face" I get up walking to the bathroom. I rinse my face with water and drying off with a towel.
"You're.. you're a terrible person."
I point at myself in the mirror. Making eye contact with the side of me. A side I hate.
I have to remind myself of the guilt that I've been ignoring.
I wanted to feel something, but not this.not this
Not this
Not this
Not this
Not this
Not this
Not this
I shake my head and walk back into the room to see George reading my journal.

Badump. Badump.

"G George. What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, I just saw this book and- is it a dairy?"

"Yes! Personal. Don't-"
I take the book from his hands and put it in the draw.

Why does he think he can look at my personal things. I mean I don't care just preferably not my diary....

I nervously sit over on the other side of the bed and sloop back into the pillows still on edge and uncomfortable.
I sigh looking over next to me.

"Anyway. Are you ready to meet my friends tomorrow? George?"

(( sorry I've been so lazy with the past two or so chapters. I've been really busy with school and the only time I can really write is at night, or late afternoon. and with adhd it's hard to stay focused on writing, takes me about 3-4 hours to finish a chapter with only 1000 words. I promise they will get better soon as the story progresses!😵‍💫