𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝.

GEORGE POV

song recommendation.
Free ~ jaden Leo

everything happened so fast. one minute I'm in his arms.
next I'm hanging from a bridge.
now I'm sitting in the back of an ambulance getting questioned with a blanket around me and a warm water.

id say the most painful part of it all was having to watch my lover get tackled to the ground by men in uniforms and dragged to the back of a police car. what's more painful that that? Also  having to see the spark in his eye turn from red to that sweet sweet blue one last time.

It's like a unofficial promise or thank you. 'Thank you for eveything'  'I promise I won't forget you' both ring a bell.

the last I saw it we were in the car blasting music speeding down the road.

back when we loved each other

before everything got complicated.

I'll always remember that blue I catch in his deep brown eyes.
even if I may never see it again it will always remain in my memory.

he will always remain in my memory.

the good and the bad

the times we were together, the times we weren't and how painful it was.

the time he saved me.

when no one else cared he was  there

He lifted me back up, I don't know what I'd do without that crazy fucker.

I'd honestly be dead. But I don't think it means as much now seeing he tired to kill me- but he didn't.

I don't think he would've.

"George Davidson is it?"
I get approached by a person with a notebook.

"Could you tell me how this all started?"
she says politely

"from the start?"

"definetly"

...