Thirty Four - Escape

Start from the beginning

"Good morning."

He glanced at the two and curved his brows when he realized something as he checked his other arm. Draken-kun groaned afterwards.

"Ah, crap. Mikey's saliva again," he said, making me laugh. "You also better prepare for this, Delle. If you and Mikey marry in the future."

"E-eh..." I should stop blushing.

Me and Mikey... in the future?

I laughed through my nose, hiding the fact that my heart's going to blow up because of what he just said.

I just can't hide my smile. "He's always like this, huh. I'm surprised you can still bear with him."

Draken-kun scratched his head and grinned. "I'm surprised you can," he said before marching away towards the bathroom.

 "I'm surprised you can," he said before marching away towards the bathroom

"Ah, gosh. My head hurts. I think Mikey kicked me in my sleep." I heard him utter as he closed the bathroom door.

I cackled. My shoulders jumped when the little kids suddenly rose up and immediately rushed towards my direction the moment they saw me.

"Delle-chan!" They both called, hugging me. "Good morning, Delle-chan!"

Look how cute they are with their short legs and tiny feet! They're making me feel like a good older sister. So adorable!

I giggled, embracing them back. "Good morning to you two. So, are you both excited to see the fishes?"

"Yeah!"

I pointed the others with my head and grinned. "Well, then. You gotta wake the others up so we can ride the boat now before lunchtime."

"Okay!" They adorably obeyed, surprising me with an unexpected action to wake everybody.

Mana and Luna worked together to pull something from the desk. Black speakers and a microphone. They put in the plug and... wait... don't tell me...

My instincts told me to cover my ears as Luna shockingly turned on the speakers, held the mic, and shouted, "EVERYBODY! THERE'S FIRE! WAKE UP! THERE'S FIRE! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"What? What? Fire?!"

"Huh?"

"What's the noise?!"

"Ah! My ears!"

"Did someone say fire?"

"There's fire?!"