Slowly, the crowd faded. She uncrossed her arms with a huff and shoved her hand in her pocket. A cold, metal object touched the skin before she took it out and stared at it.

Yoon Arin.

"Why in the world he care?" she rolled her eyes and kept it back hidden. No teachers had caught her for not wearing it so when Felix told her to she was irritated.

Lee Felix, the random guy who one day appeared to be a blueberry muffin lover and fought with her to get the last piece. She had no idea why both of them would always be the last person who buy it, and go to the café at the same time. As months passed by, nothing has changed.

She did not like how he always beg for the extra piece whenever she buys more than one, and he did not like it when she buys more than one – more than a person should eat. To him, it is unfair for other people when she sees nothing wrong with it.

The girl was about to return to her class when she spotted the discipline teacher marching towards her direction. She gave the teacher a way and the older walked passed her. However, the woman took steps back and whipped her head to the student, making her flinched visibly.

"I heard what happened. Where is Lee Felix?"

Suddenly, all the guilt ate her.

Rumors and bad news are sure be flying fast.

Eunkyung couldn't stand still. Her fingers twiddled with one another and grasped each other as she rested it to the front, visibly worried for her friend. She glanced towards Seungmin who had his head low.

"He's not like that... right?" she asked.

Slowly, the male shook his head. "I'm sure it is just a misunderstanding. The girl dislikes him for a long time now so it makes sense."

"It's my fault."

Seungmin raised his head and gave her a questioning look. However, the girl remained silent as she stood next to him, leaning on the wall. She let out a small sigh.

"If it wasn't me who told him to know her name the other day he wouldn't do that and there won't be a misunderstanding."

"Could it be prevented?"

"What?"

Seungmin moved his head to the front, staring at the huge windows in front of them. "Who knows if Felix did that because he wants to know, but not because what you told him? I mean, if I was him, I would be searching for her name tag too."

Instead of replying, the princess stared at him sideways. Seungmin noticed this so he looked at her weirdly, "What?"

"This is the longest you talk to me after I returned."

Of course, after the visit to Yoongi's place she noticed how her friend didn't spare a glance and even forbid her from going to evening study session. It was obvious.

"Are you still ignoring me?"

Seungmin could see desperation in her facial expression, so he averted his eyes away. The hallway suddenly fell silent, more quiet than before. And where did the sweat come from?

"If that's you want, alright." the girl shrugged as if that did not hurt her but her voice cracked a bit. She silently cursed to herself.

"It's not that..."

"I'm not asking for explanation, though," Eunkyung said instantly. "I figured I might disturb your evening rest and your concentration on studying since the final is less than a month. There's no way you're learning Science everyday."