Chapter Forty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"Deal."

I turned my plate so she could get some fruit and she handed me a big piece of bacon. I ate it happily and we both got way too into the movie. It was definitely an old horror one, so there was suspense and mystery. And one thing I should've known is never watch horror with Jennie.

The second a jump scare happened, Jennie screamed and since she also flinched, a little bit of food fell off her plate.

"Jennie!" I yelled at her as she was recovering from the scare. I rolled my eyes at her and got out of her bed to go over to mine, "I'm staying here. You lost your privileges of having a breakfast buddy."

"No, Rosie come back!" She whined as I shook my head,

"Nope. Not happening Kim."

"Please!"

"No."

"I'll give you the rest of my bacon."

I was silent as I moved from my bed over to hers. She had a shit eating grin on her face as I just settled back down on her bed. She was about to speak up, but I didn't allow her.

"Zip it."

~~~~~

The rest of yesterday was just spent in our hotel room. Jisoo and Lisa came over and we all hung out and did nothing together. But this morning, December 20th, we are going to have to go to the stupid Vogue shoot. It's at 11am and I think it'll probably go until around 7pm because we have multiple looks and outfits. Jennie took a shower first this morning and I followed after her. The bathroom was like a sauna when I walked in, so I turned on the fan in order for the moisture to go away.

I stepped in the shower and hummed to myself as I washed my hair. I then remembered something y/n had told me back when we were together. She told me that Marcus had gotten a job at Vogue, so maybe I'll see him there. Then I can ask him where the hell she lives because he probably doesn't know not to give me that information.

Bingo.

I smiled to myself and then turned the warm water off and wrapped myself up in a towel. I didn't bring any clothes with me into the bathroom, so I stepped out and walked over to my luggage to just get some simple sweats and a hoodie on because I'll be put in YSL stuff in like an hour.

I kept my face bare of makeup and then went back to the bathroom to change. Once I was done changing, I brushed my hair and teeth quickly because Jennie said we will be leaving in a few minutes. I then looked myself over in the mirror and called it good enough. Jennie was standing by the door and leaned up against the wall as she waited for our manager to knock on our door.

I grabbed my big winter coat and decided against y/n's beanie because it would mess up my hair and I don't want to make the hair stylist's job more annoying. Jennie must've heard footsteps approaching the door because she opened it up and our manager just had his hand lifted, ready to knock. He was surprised and then lowered his hand and stepped aside so we could both get out of our room.

He then made his way to Jisoo and Lisa's room and knocked on their door. It took them a few seconds, but they opened the door and soon all our staff was going down the elevators to the lobby. I was squished into the corner of the elevator and Lisa was pressed up against me. She pretended to lean in to kiss me as a joke, but I just stomped on her foot instead.

Lisa and I sat in the back seat of one van and Jensoo sat in another van. Our manager in the front seat rambled off whatever we needed to know and Lisa and I were barely paying attention. We were playing i spy, which was rather hard since we kept driving around and not staying in one spot. Needless to say, we still had fun with it.