Chapter Twenty-Five

Rosie's POV

When I stepped into the hotel, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face even if someone threatened to kill me if I continued to smile. After mustering up all the confidence I could get, I finally kissed y/n. I did panic at first and thought I fucked everything up since she didn't respond right away. But I now realize she was caught off guard. Then when she practically shut me up with a kiss, I fell under her charm from then on. Her lips were perfect and our lips fit together like puzzle pieces; it was so cute.

I rode the elevator up to our floor and got out, walking down the hall with a pep in my step. I lifted my hand up to knock on the door to mine and Lisa's room since I didn't have a key, but the door flung open and I was dragged into the room. I stumbled and fell on the small couch in the room, looking up at Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo all staring down at me. But none of them were giving me an intimidating look; no, they were all trying to hold back the biggest smiles.

"So what did you two do tonight?" Jisoo asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I felt my face heat up and the gasps that left their mouths were so loud and sudden.

"TELL US EVERYTHING, PARK!" Jennie yelled at me.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH YOU BETTER NOT KEEP ANYTHING FROM US!" Lisa screamed as she held my shoulders firmly. I took her hands off of me and told them to calm down because if they didn't, I wouldn't say shit.

And my god I've never heard a room with them in it get so quiet faster than right now. Like little kids, they sat on the floor in front of me and looked up, practically bouncing in anticipation for what I was going to say.

"Okay, so y/n firstly rented a car for tonight and that was already so sweet." Squeals were heard from the peanut gallery as I continued, "then she drove us out of the city because she didn't want me to worry about covering myself up. We ended up getting to this gorgeous clearing on top of a hill that overlooked the city. I'll never forget that view because it was beautiful. Then she got an absolutely delicious New York style pizza that we finished. Obviously we went on and on, talking for what felt like hours; honestly it was." I then could feel the wide smile form on my face again, making them yell at me to hurry up.

"Alright, shut up! After talking, I took some pictures of her and she took some of me. Then I sat down on a bench, wondering if I should give her the reward I had in mind since she spelled definitely correctly." I got blank stares when I said that, "you don't need to know the reason. Anyway, she sat down next to me and I was feeling bold, so I scooted close to her and rested my head on her shoulder. Then after some time, I asked her to dance with me. We slow-danced together, no music or anything, but it was perfect."

"Wait, that's adorable, what the fuck." Jennie said as it looked like she was now seeing how she could do that with Jisoo.

"I know. I told her that I'll give her her prize, so I ran over to the car to throw her off and think I'm actually going to give her something. I was talking to myself, wondering if I should do what I was going to do, but I decided to take a risk and do what my heart wanted so badly."

"Don't tell me..." Lisa almost whispered as her eyes slowly started to go wide, understanding where this was going. I nodded my head at her,

"Yes. I walked back over to her and pulled her beanie down a bit to cover her eyes. Then after taking a rather shaky breath, I leaned in and kissed her–"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"HOLY SHIT, OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! YESSSS!"

The screams were deafening and I'm so glad our team had the whole floor because there would've definitely been a noise complaint. I was trying to get them to shut up, but nothing was working. So I did a last resort,