Chapter Eight

Rosie's POV

"So the interview went really well and I'm hired as a part time photographer since I still want to do some freelance." Y/n explained to me over the phone. I was currently laying on my bed in the dorm and a wide smile was plastered on my face the second I saw her name light up on my phone.

"That's great to hear, y/n. How are the people there?" I asked her, honestly just wanting to hear her voice more before I have to go into the studio and actually record some music.

"The other photographers are super fun, which I'm thankful for. The models are great and one is named Aurora and she's cool." Hearing another girl's name fall from y/n's mouth with praise sent a distaste in mine. My expression hardened,

"What's she like then?"

"She's probably around like 5'10 and her smile is really pretty, along with her hair. I think she's pretty fun to be around, but I barely know her. Honestly if she wasn't a coworker, I'd try my best and make a move." Y/n told me as my heart started to hurt inside my chest.

"I mean you can still make a move, it might just be awkward." I said, trying to mask my absolute hate for the other girl. But even if y/n did like me, how the hell would it work out,

"Eh, I won't make a move, but if she does, then maybe I'll give her a chance. But I think someone else has more of my attention right now." I furrowed my eyebrows as apparently there's another fucking girl in the mix.

"Definitely update me on that dating life of yours, sounds like it could get interesting." I said with a little forced laugh.

"Trust me, it won't be interesting. I've gotten cheated on twice in the past, so I got my guard up about potential new lovers." I frowned after hearing that y/n had already had multiple heartbreaks. And they were both from cheaters, the worst kind.

"I hope that doesn't happen to you again, y/n."

"You and me both, Rosie. Anyway, I gotta get going and get to bed since I have work tomorrow. Woah, that's so weird to say." That got me to smile because of how obviously awestruck she was that she had a job.

"Get ready to work your life away!" I responded to her, earning a laugh from her.

"Trust me, I'm already halfway dead from living in this damn city with everything that goes on here. Have a good night!" Y/n said right before a yawn escaped her mouth, "shit, sorry for yawning right in your fucking ear."

"It's fine y/n, and sleep well." A soft smile was on my face as she said goodbye one more time before hanging up the phone, leaving me in silence once again. I sighed and tossed my phone to the side, sitting up on my bed. I wish I could talk to her more, but the time zone difference is 14 hours; me being the whole 14 hours ahead of her. So her saying goodnight to me makes absolutely no sense for me, but she doesn't know I'm here in South Korea.

A few short knocks on my door caught my attention and I told whoever it was to come in. And in walked Jennie with a wide-ass smile, her black card in between her fingers,

"Let's get shopping, Hubby! We need everything for your apartment!"

This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~

My arms feel like they are going to fall off with the amount of bags I'm carrying. I think the circulation is getting cut off to my fingers, which is a problem. I think the total Jennie spent was around 100k, and she won't even let me pay for anything which makes no sense since everything is for me.

We got new clothes, toiletries, dishes, pillows, furniture, guitars, keyboards, etc. I've never had to make so many decisions in my life in one day, but I'm kind of glad all the basic shopping is done. Obviously there's still stuff I have to get, but I'll get it as time goes on. Our manager is helping us take up the bags and I'm having some movers come over later to get the furniture up here and built. No way in hell I'm building all that complicated shit.