Chapter Forty-Three [M]

(a/n: long fucking read ahead... oops)

Y/n's POV

After the hot and heavy morning make out session where Rosie left me high and dry, we just stayed in. I told her about all the pictures in my apartment and all the small things I had as well. We didn't have any sex much to my dismay, but I'm more than happy to just spend time with her.

One thing I'm not happy about is how I'm working the whole day on Rosie and I's two month anniversary.

I have a whole plan though after work, but I still wish I could spend the whole day with her back at my apartment. Everything tonight though will be amazing and I can't wait. I hope she likes it all.

"Hey y/n? Can you come and fix this light real quick?" I heard Marcus ask me from another set. I was just snacking, so I nodded my head and quickly stuffed the rest of my food in my mouth before wiping my hands off and getting a few lightbulbs. I then turned it off and unscrewed the thing and popped the new light bulbs in place of the old burnt out ones.

"Y/n, come take my pictures!" Theo yelled with a laugh as I had kept him waiting because he kept me waiting a few days ago.

"I guess your time is up. Let's get to it then." I snatched my camera off of the nearby table and snapped a billion pictures of this idiot. His bright and infectious smile was making my job so easy. Some time went by and a tap on my shoulder tore me away from my subject. I turned to see Peter standing there, "hey Peter, what's up?"

"Ilona wants you to help her with her zipper because she doesn't want me to get handsy with her." I let out a loud laugh because of his red face and embarrassed look in his eyes. I handed him my camera and went over to where Ilona was struggling with the zipper.

"Y/N! Oh thank god, please save me!" Ilona cried out to me as I playfully rolled my eyes at her and stood next to her,

"And what's in it for me?"

"I'll help you set up the little thing for your girlfriend."

My eyes widened at how this bitch knew anything about that. She seemed to notice what she had just said and slapped her hand over her mouth so fucking fast. I stared at her in disbelief,

"What did you just say?" She gave me a nervous laugh and avoided all eye contact with me. Jessica started to walk by, completely oblivious to what was going on between us.

"Jessica! I need you to help me with my zipp–" I cut off Ilona and yanked her arm back because she tried to escape over to Jessica, who was now completely confused. I gave her a tight-lipped smile,

"You can continue walking." She furrowed her eyebrows at us, but then smiled evilly as she came over to us, making me dramatically sigh.

"Well what are we doing?" She asked as she looked between Ilona and I.

"Nothing, right Ilona." I gritted through my teeth as she just nodded her head vigorously.

"Yeah okay, liars. Now don't keep fucking secrets from me! Tell me!" Jessica begged as she shook my arm around annoyingly. I grabbed her arm and dragged the both of them over to a secluded corner of the studio.

"Fine I'll tell you since this dipshit already knows," I said as I glared at Ilona, "I'm going to be setting up something for my two month anniversary with my girlfriend here."

"SO SHE'S HERE?!" Jessica screamed as I forcefully slapped my hand over her big mouth. I was so damn close to breaking her neck, but my phone started to ring. I let my hand fall from her face as I just gave the two of them a warning look that if they speak of this to anyone else, they are dead to me.