Humarap na ako sa whole body size mirror at isa isang tinanggal ang suot kong pambahay.

Unconsciously, my fingers trace the scar near my heart. My breathing becomes heavy upon remembering how I almost died that night.

I don't know if it was a miracle given the fact that the water has huge waves because of endless rainfall.

I think I was just really lucky to wake up in a hospital bed after two months of being in a coma.

Matapos akong makapagbihis ay lumabas na ako ng kwarto. Bumaba ako sa grand staircase namin.

Sobrang tahimik na ng mansion. Wala si Mama dahil sya ang nagbabantay kay Felix sa ibang bansa. My brother underwent psychological help almost a year ago. He was traumatized when he saw that my baby and I fell off the cliff that night.

In terms of my relationship with my parents, it has gotten better. My mother asked for my forgiveness for her shortcomings as my mother, and I understand if she sees me as a monster because that's who I was before I met the woman I'm in love with.
My father faced so many issues with regard to the incident, but he managed to get through it because he believed that I would be okay and that I would take my place again as his heiress.

The story spread like a wildfire. Everyone was shocked and even speculated that I was dead. The CEO of the Beaufort Group of Companies is dead. But the funny part is, I wasn't. I just slept for two months and woke up like nothing happened.

"Get the car ready. We're leaving."

****

"How is she?"

"Same as before, ma'am."

"She's still not responding to anyone?"

Yumuko lang yung nurse at hindi sumagot. Nag igting ang panga ko.

"Bring me to her."

Huminga ako ng malalim habang pinagmamasdan ang babaeng nasa harapan ko ngayon. Mapayat at nakatitig lamang sa pader na puti sa gilid nya.

Malinis padin naman ito tignan kumpara sa ibang mga pasyente na nandito ngayon.

"Alam mo ba na sayang ang ganda mo?"- panimula ko para makuha ang atensyon nya ngunit nanatili itong tahimik.

Kinuha ko ang pagkain dala ko at binuksan iyon. Napansin ko na dumako duon ang mga mata nyang walang buhay.

Lihim akong napangiti. "Gusto mo ba? Kumuha ka."

Tinulak ko ang supot ng Red Velvet cheesecake brownies sa harap nya. Binili ko iyon bago ako nagpunta dito para dumalaw.

"Don't worry, it's free."

Mula sa seryosong mukha ay unti unting kumurba ang manipis at maputla nyang labi.

"You're too good to be true."

Finally, she spoke.

"Oh honey, all of us are too good to be true, but my baby is not included because she's the only one who has a pure heart among us. "