Chapter 112: wedding

Mulai dari awal

Xue Jue seemed to guess what Zu Qi was worried about, squeezed his hand, smiled and said, "Just ignore him."

While the two were talking, the director Wen there really found the path between the two wooden houses and came along. Each wooden house has no door in the front yard, so you can enter and exit at will.

Almost in the blink of an eye, Director Wen came to the opposite side of the pool, followed by Tang Moning who looked awkward.

"Mr. Xue." Wen Dao rubbed his hands and hesitated, as if he wanted to walk to Xue Jue and worried that it would be inappropriate to do so. After a while, he chose to stand on the opposite side.

Xue Jue didn't mean to take the initiative to go to Wen Dao, his eyebrows were full of coldness.

Director Wen looked around and stayed for a while on Zu Qi next to Xue Jue. He immediately understood what was going on, so he couldn't make a smile and said, "You're busy, you're busy, I'll just wait here. Up."

Xue Jueliang said: "What's the reason for Wen Dao?"

"It's the script I mentioned to you several times before, and I also sent the electronic version to your mailbox. Perhaps Mr. Xue is busy with personnel, so he forgot about it, so..." Director Wen did not finish. But the following content is self-evident.

Xue Jue nodded: "Let's talk about it later."

"Yes, you can." Director Wen nodded in surprise. He was very satisfied with Xue Jue, and he didn't expect to get a chance to negotiate.

Director Wen was overjoyed, so he found the office bench and sat quietly like a chicken.

Tang Moning who couldn't speak can only honestly follow the director Wen. There were some shooting props on the bench, and he happened to be able to sit down with director Wen alone. Tang Moning couldn't find a place after searching for a long time. Sit, and finally pestered dryly beside the bench.

Although Zu Qi didn't like Tang Moning, he couldn't drive Tang Moning out in front of Director Wen, so he took away the bad emotions in his heart and devoted himself to the shooting.

They are going to shoot two sets of costumes today. One set will be shot in the swimming pool and the other set will be shot on the beach. The photographer wants to use the name of Zuqi and Xue Jue to make a sign, and the requirements for shooting are better than the two There are many customers, and we strive to achieve the most exquisite picture for each picture.

So the group of people took pictures like this until 7 o'clock in the evening, and even called room service for lunch, and asked the restaurant staff to take a few bites.

After removing his makeup and putting on his own clothes, Zu Qi felt that he had come back alive again. He had forgotten that there were people waiting outside, so he pulled Xue Jue to the restaurant for dinner.

I didn't know that the two of them had just walked out of the wooden house and ran into the temperature guide who was about to come in after a lingering outside the gate.

Upon seeing Xue Jue, Director Wen's originally serious and anxious face immediately piled on a slightly flattering smile, and he asked in a low voice: "Does Xue always want to go out?"

In accordance with Xue Jue's attitude of treating Director Wen as a transparent person during the day, Zu Qi thought he would still take the approach of placing and ignoring Director Wen, but he heard Xue Jue say: "We are going to eat, do you want to go together? ?"

Zu Qi was a little surprised. He couldn't help but raised his head and glanced at Xue Jue, only to see Xue Jue's face as usual, and his expression was even more approachable than when facing the temperature guide during the day.