Chapter 12: Pay in

During this period of time, Steward Zhang had been taking care of Xue Jue's life, and naturally met with Bai Guangjian, who had come to see Xue Jue several times.

But Steward Zhang didn't know the group of middle-aged men who followed Bai Guangjian, but judging from their clothes, they should not be ordinary people.

"Hello, Uncle Zhang." Bai Guangjian smiled and shook hands with Steward Zhang, and then briefly introduced the eight people he had brought. "I'm sorry to bother you again today."

"What's the matter?" Steward Zhang said politely. He took it for granted that Bai Guangjian came to Xue Jue to talk about business, but he was puzzled. Bai Guangjian had been here many times, and he would still find the wrong place.

Fortunately, they haven't had time to knock on the door, otherwise they don't know what moth the ancestor inside will make.

Steward Zhang immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and then quickly gestured to please, and said, "Please come here with me, please."

Bai Guangjian said: "Do you know we are coming?"

Xue Jue mentioned it casually to Steward Zhang two days ago. Recently, she will discuss the details of the contract with Bai Guangjian. So Steward Zhang nodded and said, "Yes, it just so happens that Mr. has time this afternoon."

Bo Guangjian had been taken away by the joy of seeing Zu Qi, and he led a group of friends to follow the steward Zhang without much thought.

At this time, Xue Jue, who was sitting at his desk, had just finished a video conference. He was about to get up and go to Zuqi to take a look. He suddenly heard a knock on the door.

"Please come in." Xue Jue had to sit back, rubbing his eyebrows tiredly.

Steward Zhang opened the door and whispered: "Sir, Mr. Bai and his friends are here."

Speaking of Mr. Zhang, the housekeeper introduced Bai Guangjian and others into the room, arranged the location of everyone, and was busy with his assistant Xiao Zhao, making tea and preparing some snacks for them.

After a while, Steward Zhang and Xiao Zhao walked out, leaving Xue Jue and Bai Guangjian with big eyes and small eyes.

Xue Jue calmly glanced around at some of his raw faces. He thought that Bai Guangjian would introduce the identities of his friends first, but after waiting for a long time, he didn't see any response from the other party.

At the same time, the hopeful eyes of these people made him confused.

After a long silence, Xue Jue faintly said: "President Bo, shall we continue to discuss the contract related matters today?"

Bai Guangjian panicked when he heard the words, and quickly put his hands like wipers turning quickly, and said dazedly and resistingly: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, let's talk about work later, today we I'm here to find Mr. Zuqi."

"..."

Bai Guangjian carefully probed his head in the room inside, and said tentatively, "Is Mr. Zuqi here? We really need to find him."

"..." Xue Jue continued to fall into strange silence.

At this moment, no matter how slow, Bai Guangjian finally realized with hindsight that it seemed that Steward Zhang would be wrong, thinking that they were coming to Xue Jue, and then bringing them over without a word.

This is embarrassing...

Just as Bai Guangjian was a little at a loss, he suddenly heard Xue Jue's voice saying coldly: "This is where I work, and he is resting in another place."