Chapter 61: Heartbeat

The next day.

When Zu Qi woke up, Xue Jue next to him was no longer there. There was no residual warmth in the quilt, and it seemed that he had been away for a while.

After sleeping intermittently all night, Zu Qi finally felt that his head was no longer as painful as last night.

He rubbed his eyebrows and sat up from the bed, and unexpectedly found that the luggage placed on the floor had been neatly packed, and the two suitcases were properly leaning against the wall.

Zu Qi thought it was Xiaoya who came in to clean up while he was sleeping, so he didn't take it seriously, turned over and got out of bed to wash, and took out the clothes and pants he chose before going to bed last night from the closet.

Zu Qi himself has no idol baggage. After wearing this world, the cost of eating and wearing depends on Mr. Zhang's arrangements. Now that he doesn't have Xue million in his stomach, he wears the clothes of the original owner.

Today is the day when Zu Qi joined the crew, so naturally he can't dress too casually.

He chose a long coat with a dark gray partial suit style, but it didn't appear too deliberately old-fashioned, with a beige turtleneck sweater inside, and a pair of black trousers and customized casual leather shoes underneath.

Such a dress looks particularly good on the original owner, and Zu Qi looks stinky in the mirror for a while.

Although Zu Qi wanted to take the line of a powerful actor, he had to admit that the original owner's appearance and temperament were very suitable for selling good-looking idols.

The peach blossoms at the corners of the eyes are shining, and the thin lips are faintly pink. There is no trace of acne marks or spots on the smooth and white skin.

Zu Qi approached the mirror, touched his face, and couldn't help sighing.

Those apples were more powerful than he thought. No wonder Liu Jing would put down the shelf and call him on the initiative.

Zu Qi checked the suitcases and made sure that all the clothes and daily necessities he prepared were packed in, before calling Xiao Dengzi, and then pulling two suitcases downstairs.

After breakfast, Xiaoya brought the warm water and cold medicine she had prepared and handed it to Zuqi.

After taking the medicine, Zu Qi remembered that Xiaoya helped him pack his luggage, and while returning the water cup to Xiaoya, he said, "Thank you this morning."

"Huh?" Xiaoya looked dumbfounded.

"You help me pack these things." Zu Qi pointed to the suitcase next to him.

"But I haven't entered your and husband's bedroom." Xiaoya scratched her head questioningly. "Maybe your husband helped you clean up. Your husband got up early and went to work in the company."

Zu Qi opened his mouth, a little surprised.

Turning his head and looking at the two suitcases that were packed, suddenly an inexplicable taste was immersed in my heart.

Just looking at Xue Jue's indifferent and cold appearance, I really don't know that he is such a careful person.

I don't know what words to use to describe his feelings at the moment.

Anyway, I feel happy.

At nine o'clock in the morning, Xiao Dengzi was waiting outside the gate of Xue's house. Zu Qi said goodbye to Weng Yuxiang, and looked at Xue Wan, who was sleeping soundly in Weng Yuxiang's arms, suddenly felt very sad.