Chapter 2: Embarrassed

There are always a dozen restaurants in the resort, offering everything from Chinese, Western, Japanese and Korean cuisines, but the most famous one is the Tujia private kitchen that attracts many tourists.

Steward Zhang took care of everything on the way, and the restaurant manager on duty straightened out the window position on the second floor with the best view. Before Zu Qi could walk to the restaurant, he led seven or eight waiters to the door. outer.

Seeing a man with long legs and a big belly coming from a distance with the help of Manager Zhang, the manager on duty immediately raised a bright smile.

"Madam, you are here."

The last syllable hadn't completely fallen yet, and the manager on duty took a quick glance at Zu Qi's appearance, and immediately greeted him with a pause—it was clearly a man's face.

But he reacted quickly, and quickly lowered his head to hide the surprise in his eyes, and said with a smile, "Welcome, welcome."

The waiter at the back also lowered his head, not dare to let out the atmosphere.

Zu Qi glanced lightly at the manager on duty who smiled more fake than plastic flowers, and faintly responded.

"Manager Qin, are the food ready?" Steward Zhang asked.

"Ready, ready." The duty manager hurriedly stretched out his hand to make a please gesture. He sneaked into Zu Qi's sight with three points of inquiry and seven points of doubt, and finally he was calm.

The manager on duty took three steps and took two steps to take the lead and lead the way, "Mrs. Labor first go upstairs and rest for a while, I will let the kitchen serve food."

Speaking, the duty manager waved his hand to the waiter behind him, and the waiter immediately ran to the kitchen like a rabbit.

Zu Qi walked upstairs, surrounded by housekeeper Zhang and the manager on duty, behind him was a group of servants and bodyguards brought from home. The mighty team saw the diners in the lobby on the first floor stunned.

The people on the first floor started talking after they disappeared completely at the corner of the stairs.

"Hey, do you know which gangster was up just now? This battle is too big, I thought it was a star!"

"If I remember correctly, then the man is a star, he seems to be called Qi, anyway, he is an 18-line star... But do you see his stomach?"

"It should be pregnant, I didn't expect a man to be pregnant! But how is he going to give birth?"

When these words were said, several chatting men couldn't help but shudder, and instantly got goose bumps.

"Don't talk nonsense, be careful to be heard by Mr. Xue, so you can't eat and walk around." The waitress behind the shift manager just patted the tabletop and whispered a warning, "That's Mrs. Xue, it's us." The proprietress of the resort."

Hearing that everyone else was shocked enough to lay an egg.

"Fucking? Really?! Isn't Mr. Xue's fiancé a woman? When did she become a man? Still a man about to give birth."

The waiter retorted coldly: "When did Mr. Xue say that his fiancée must be a woman?"

Those people were silenced, looked at each other, shut up and remained silent.

Anyone who is eligible to enter this resort has some status and power in society, and has more or less heard that Xue Jue has always disliked his fiancée, but due to some reasons, he could not divorce, so he stayed all day long. The fiancée was kept at home at night.