Chapter 79: Akuan

Zu Qi could hear the conversation between Weng Yuxiang and Xue Jue clearly in the bedroom, and her entire face blushed into a monkey buttocks, wishing to disappear directly into the quilt.

When Xue Jue returned to the bed holding Xue Wan who was still crying, Zu Qi had wrapped herself into a sturdy rice dumpling, lying motionless on the bed and pretending to sleep.

"Are you asleep?" Xue Jue asked.

Zu Qi was silent for a long while and wanted to go to sleep directly, but when he heard Xue Wan's heart-piercing cry, he couldn't bear it, so he lifted the quilt covering his head, revealing a red face.

Under the light, Xue Jue hugged Xue Wan and stood in front of him helplessly, and said helplessly: "Come and see him, I don't know how to coax him."

Zu Qi hugged Xue Wan. Before he could speak, he felt the cry of the little guy in his arms gradually weakened.

"It seems that he really likes you." Xue Jue's eyes were gentle, and his face was so soft that he could overflow a Wang Qingquan. He slowly sat down on the bed and said.

After all, it was a child who had been conceived for a few months. Zu Qi looked at Xue Wan's little appearance with tears and snot, still felt the pain in his heart.

He held Xue Wan, and waited until Xue Jue brought a warm wet towel to wipe the traces on the little guy's face carefully, and then gently patted his back to coax him for a while.

Xu Ye was tired from crying just now, Xue Wan squinted his eyes shortly after Zu Qi's soft noise, and gradually fell asleep.

Zu Qi looked at the little guy's silly sleeping face amused, and suddenly remembered something, raised his head to look at Xue Jue, but suddenly ran into Xue Jue and stared at him for a moment.

"..."

After finally regaining his calmness, Zu Qi blushed again: "Don't stare at me like this."

Xue Jue grinned, Jun Lang's face glowed with a soft luster, he seemed to feel his gaffe, cleared his throat, and then said: "I found you look pretty."

Zu Qi: "..." He wanted to say, did you know? Isn't this something that is obvious to all?

But only a little shame still prevented him from saying such narcissistic things.

For a moment, Xue Jue had calmly changed the subject: "It stands to reason that a newborn baby has no eyesight, and will not start to recognize people until they are three or four months old. I don't know where it is so accurate. Recognize your instincts."

Zu Qi said in horror: "That is to say...Don't you see anything now?!"

Xue Jue showed helplessness, paused for a moment, and said, "It's not that serious. It's equivalent to myopia in our lives. It's blurry to see people and things."

Zu Qi was surprised, and at the same time he was surprised and blamed. He only learned the basic operations of raising children from Weng Yuxiang, but he rarely took the initiative to understand these deeper knowledge.

On the contrary, Xue Jue and Weng Yuxiang often take Xue Wan to the hospital for injections, and they are more like a qualified father.

For Zu Qi's unexpected silence, Xue Jue seemed to guess what he was thinking, let out a barely audible sigh, and reached out to touch Zu Qi's freshly dried hair.

The fluffy hair feels very good to the touch, like touching a well-behaved, obedient and fluffy rabbit, Xue Jue suddenly felt a little reluctant to let go.

"Go to bed early, you still have work to do tomorrow morning." Xue Jue said.

Zu Qi nodded, gently placed Xue Wan in the middle of the bed, and said goodnight to Xue Jue.