Chapter 71: Touch one's head

Zu Qi dragged his suitcase back to the bedroom with fast steps. Recalling the scene just now, he felt that he should probably say hello to Xue Jue's friends instead of running away without looking back.

But he didn't have the courage.

If it were him when he crossed over, he would not take these details into consideration. His actions depend on his mood. However, since he was sure that he liked Xue Jue a little bit, he always felt that no matter what he did, he would be at a loss.

The unseen feelings buried in his heart are like long slender and strong vines, crawling all over his body silently, binding him up.

The more I struggled, the more I felt suffocated, as if the oxygen in my chest cavity was taken away.

Zu Qi sat on the bedside and thought about it a lot. Suddenly he felt a little confused. He thought he should explore Xue Jue's tone, in case Xue Jue liked him too...

Only after thinking about it carefully, I found that this possibility is unlikely.

After all, the original owner once did such a bad thing to Xue Jue. Now in Xue Jue's eyes, he is the original owner. How could Xue Jue be moved by him?

Zu Qi irritably scratched his hair. Since he still couldn't make up his mind for a while, he could only force himself not to think about those things.

The central air-conditioning was turned on and Zu Qi was still wrapped in a thick cotton coat. At this time, he was blowing in the warm hot wind for a while, and both cheeks were flushed.

He got up and took off his heavy coat, pulled out a set of clean clothes from the suitcase and walked into the bathroom.

Zu Qi took a bath very quickly. In less than half an hour, he came out of the bathroom with his half-dried hair. He raised his eyes and saw a person standing in front of the closet with his back facing him.

As if hearing his footsteps, Xue Jue slowly turned around and waved to Zu Qi: "Come here."

Zuqi: "..." Think of him as a puppy?

Although she was not very willing in her heart, Zu Qi still couldn't refuse Xue Jue's order, and walked over with her shoulders hanging down, like a puppy whose tail was pinched.

Then, at a position three steps away from Xue Jue, he abruptly stood on his heels.

This time it was Xue Jue's turn to be speechless. He looked helplessly at Zu·Zou Bao·Qi, and simply stepped forward and took the initiative to grab Zu Qi's wrist.

"You." Xue Jue's tone was filled with the taste of hate that iron can't become steel, but more of it was helpless. It took him some effort to pull Zuqi to the closet, "I won't eat you again. As for being afraid of being like this?"

Zu Qi thought to himself that he was afraid, he was obviously nervous, okay!

Besides, the two of them are so close that he is not allowed to be shy?

Zu Qi wanted to refute Xue Jue frankly, but when the words came to his lips, he turned into a low-hearted whisper: "Even if I am afraid? You, don't talk nonsense."

Xue Jue raised his eyebrows, "Then what are you shaking?"

Zu Qi said, "I, I didn't shake."

Before the words fell, Xue Jue suddenly stretched out his hand to press Zu Qi's head. Zu Qi, who was still shaking just now, stopped moving, as if he had been spotted on the acupuncture point, only a pair of dark and bright eyes were still there. It's spinning around.