Chapter 103: Rumor

After all, Zu Qi is a public figure, Xue Jue is very careful when he does it, and will not leave any traces on Zu Qi.

It's just that Zu Qi can't control it sometimes, holding Xue Jue's shoulder and gnawing randomly between the opponent's neck.

When he got up in the morning, Zu Qi saw Xue Jue buttoning the collar tightly to the top button. He didn't think much about it. At this time, he saw Xue Jue being heated by the warm wind, and he unbuttoned the buttons, revealing the top of his neck. An unusually obvious circle of red marks made his cheeks hot immediately.

While waiting for the red light, Zu Qi reminded uncomfortably: "You button your shirt."

Xue Jue turned his head and raised an eyebrow in confusion: "Huh?"

"On your neck..." Zu Qi pointed at Xue Jue's neck, cleared his throat and said, "Something."

The doubt on Xue Jue's face is even heavier.

Zu Qi pursed her lips,

"Okay." Xue Jue responded, but before he could do anything, the red light in front had already turned into a green light, so he had to start the car first.

Then the two of them left the matter behind in a blink of an eye.

When he arrived at Zuqi Company, Xue Jue parked the car on the side of the road. As soon as Zu Qi got out of the car, he encountered Mr. Wang coming out of the black Audi behind, glanced at Xue Jue's license plate, and immediately greeted him with a smile.

"Mr. Xue." Mr. Wang rubbed his hands, changing his noble and glamorous image, with a flattering smile on his face, "Why are you here?"

Hearing this, Zu Qi was about to shut the door for a while, then stepped aside two steps, and watched Mr. Wang bend over to the driving position.

Xue Jue didn't intend to stay here too much, but President Wang was so proactive, he had no choice but to smile politely.

"President Wang, long time no see."

President Wang didn't notice Zu Qi standing next to him at all, so he greeted him: "Are you here to do business? If we have time, let's have a meal together. The last time we met was half a year ago. Sometimes I think I asked you to retell the past, and I heard Xiao Zhao say that you are very busy."

Xue Jue is really busy, and he has been very busy until now.

Many people want to get on Xue Jue's line, but they suffer from Xue Jue's lack of free time. After the phone call to Xue Jue's assistant, Xiao Zhao, there is no more information, let alone an appointment to Xue Jue in person.

And Mr. Wang is one of those "many people" with money.

In addition, it was reported on the Internet that Xue Jue and Zu Qi had always been at odds, and the marriage relationship was in jeopardy. Therefore, President Wang subconsciously thought that Xue Jue was here to do business, and Xue Jue's trip had nothing to do with Zu Qi.

Until Xue Jue said: "I will send Zu Qi here, and I will go to the company in a while, and I have time to make an appointment next day."

At this time, President Wang later realized that Zu Qi was behind him.

Zu Qi smiled and waved: "Morning, Mr. Wang."

"..." President Wang's eyes widened in an instant, his expression was quite horrified, he even stuttered, "Zu, Zu Qi?! Why are you here?!"

Zu Qi said speechlessly: "I was standing here just now, but you just patronized and talked to Xue Jue and didn't see me."

President Wang was stunned, his suspicious eyes drifted between Xue Jue and Zu Qi for a moment, and then he snapped onto the conspicuous red mark on Xue Jue's neck.