Chapter 86: Sneak shots

Start from the beginning

He still remembers what Zuqi had made fun of before because of the angle.

After waiting for a long time, the video was finally connected.

Xue Jue's face was immediately reduced to the small frame in the upper right corner, and Zu Qi's side face was replaced on the screen. Zu Qi frowned and seemed to be thinking about something. He glanced at the lens of his glasses and twitched. The corner of his mouth smiled and said: "Good evening, have you had dinner?"

"I've eaten it." Xue Jue lied, "How about you?"

Zu Qi said: "I have eaten it a long time ago."

Xue Jue asked: "Are you in the hotel?"

"Let's finish work early today, so I'll come back to deal with something." Zu Qi was still cracking on the keyboard while he was speaking. He picked up the phone and leaned against the computer, just to take a picture of his upper body.

"Oh..." Xue Jue followed Zu Qi's words and continued to ask, "What are you dealing with?"

"Help my friend get a new website."

Obviously, Zu Qi did not intend to elaborate, and Xue Jue was embarrassed to ask cheekyly. He silently looked at Zu Qi's concentrated expression on the screen, and suddenly couldn't restrain himself from thinking about it.

Which friend is Zuqi talking about?

Little Dengzi?

Duan Kai?

Heng Jingchen?

No, the three of them do not need to create a specific website for their professions.

That's the new Joey Yang...

Xue Jue remembered that in the document email sent by Xiao Zhao, it was mentioned that Qiao Yiyang had also developed sideline business in many aspects besides acting. He not only opened a number of restaurants, but also involved online sales.

Thinking that Zu Qi might be helping Qiao Yiyang, Xue Jue couldn't calm down for a while. Although he knew that Zu Qi and Qiao Yiyang were just ordinary friends, he couldn't control his thoughts.

Perhaps this relationship came too easy, and he was in trouble for gains and losses.

He didn't like Joey Yang, and he didn't like Joey Yang occupying so much time for Zuqi, not to mention that time should belong to him.

Xue Jue thought a lot in a mess. Zu Qi, who was opposite, seemed unaware, and was still working on the computer, his state continued until the knock on the door.

"Wait, I'll open the door." Zu Qi quickly said to the camera, then got up and ran away stepping on the slippers.

Xue Jue leaned back on the chair and gently pressed the slightly painful temple twice. He had never been so anxious before. He thought he should be alone and manage his emotions by the way.

If this continues, I am afraid that he will really rush to the crew, take Zu Qi back in a big way, and put it at home so that no outsiders will see it again.

At this moment, Zu Qi returned to the camera.

"I'm back?" Xue Jue said, "Otherwise you are busy, we will video another day..."

Before he could finish a sentence, Xue Jue suddenly heard the voice of another person from Zuqi, and that person's voice was very familiar.

In just an instant, Xue Jue guessed who the owner of that voice was.

Joey Yang...

The careless Zu Qi didn't even notice Xue Jue's face gradually sinking, his face bloomed like a flower with a brilliant smile, completely ignoring the distress and irritability of the website just now, he picked up the phone and leaned in front of his face.