Chapter 84: sympathy

Beginne am Anfang

"I like you." Xue Jue ridiculed a bit in his deep voice. He narrowed his eyes and smiled narrowly. "Now I'm here to ask you, do you like me?"

Zu Qi swallowed, and the heart beating wildly in his chest seemed to be on fire. The burning sensation spread to the limbs along the nerves, and he suddenly felt panicked.

Maybe the indoor heating is turned on too much.

Zu Qi reached out and picked up the remote control placed by the pillow, turned off the heating, and returned to the camera with a blushing face. Xue Jue on the opposite side did not rush him, but held his chin with one hand and waited patiently for him. Response.

As a result, Zu Qi said shamelessly: "Didn't I say in my dream? We are even.

"..." Xue Jue realized that he seemed to have dug a hole for himself, but he quickly reacted and immediately retorted, "What you say in a dream doesn't count. I want to hear you say it again when you are awake."

In fact, Xue Jue is a very Buddhist person, and he has an indifferent attitude towards most things. But this time, he seemed determined to hear those four words from Zu Qi's mouth.

If Zu Qi is embarrassed to say, he has been waiting, quite a posture of waiting until Zu Qi himself speaks it out.

The two people stared at each other through their phones, until Xiao Dengzi knocked on the door and asked Zu Qi to get up, and Zu Qi quickly said: "I like you."

Xue Jue: "Who likes me?"

Zu Qi immediately said: "You like me."

Xue Jue laughed dumbly and couldn't help feeling helpless. He paused for a while and said in a semi-threatening manner: "If you are going to be slick, believe it or not, I will rush to your crew now and let you speak in front of me."

"..." Zu Qi said in seconds, "I like you..."

Xue Jue squinted and smiled: "Good."

Zu Qi's cheeks were hot, and her lips were pursed. His voice was as small as a mosquito: "Little Dengzi is knocking on the door."

"En." Xue Jue said, "Go ahead."

After hanging up the video, Zu Qi suddenly realized that Xue Jue had stayed in front of the video without sleeping all night...

He suddenly lost his senses, and after a long time he was awakened by the intermittent knocking on the door, and hurriedly got out of bed, put on his slippers and ran to open the door.

...

The shooting task in the morning was very heavy. Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang needed to shoot a water scene on the lake. Because the shooting was indoors, the actors wore out-of-season spring clothes, rubbing their arms and it was cold enough.

There was a night of light snow last night, and it took more than two hours for the staff to clean the surrounding snow.

Zu Qi was wrapped in a thick down jacket, shivering and pasting in front of the warm little sun to keep warm. Although he had wrapped himself tightly from head to toe, it was still very cold and he wanted to get directly into the little sun.

When everything was ready to be in place, the makeup artist also finished the makeup for Zu Qi. He took off the cover on his down jacket and head, and instantly felt a cold wind blow on his face, and went straight into his heart along the skin.

Zu Qi couldn't help shivering, biting his scalp and forcing himself to quickly enter the state.

After four consecutive hours of high-intensity shooting, Zu Qi felt that his body was about to collapse. When Director Wang called to stop, he couldn't wait to put on the down jacket that Xiao Dengzi handed over.