I grin at her.

"Hello! You're early." I greet.

I made myself comfortable beside her.

I open the container and I gasp. There's a burger and fries inside. There's a can of coke and water also.

Wow!

This is the second time that I will eat burger for lunch! I excitedly offered it to Ms. Hoodie.

"Look! Look! Burger for lunch! There're fries too! Come on take some fries."

She's just staring at me and not moving.

"Oh no Miss. I'll not eat my lunch until you get some fries or even half of my burger."

I made my point when I cross my legs and face her.

Good thing I am small or else I will not fit into this bench.

"l can wait forever Miss."

I smirk when I hear her sigh and pick the smallest fry.

I 'tsk' and grab the cover of the container as a makeshift plate and using some tissue, I grab some fries and half of my burger then gave it to her.

"Take it."

I saw some changes to her eyes. Is she irritated?

"Please." I blinked my eyes several times to make me look cute. In the end I heard her sigh.

She sure loves to sigh.

Her skinny, strong hand reached out and I happily gave her her share. I start to munch on my fries then talk Ms. Hoodie's ear off.

"My name is Lisa Manoban. No middle name. Oh You know what happened this morning? Miss Moonbyul gave me a paper and said I should write down 3 wishes. Oh miss Moonbyul is the manager of the shelter where I lived in."

It's so weird but her eyes is so expressive that if you look very very close you'll see that her eyes indicates her moods and expression.

Like now her eyes are like soft. Is that even a correct description?

"So anyways she gave me this pen and paper." At this point I already finish my food and Ms. Hoodie is still eating her fries.

I bring out the said paper and pen.

"I know we don't know each other but can I ask for a favor?"

Ms. Hoodie stop eating her fries midway then after a beat continues eating it.

"Can you please write my wishlist for me?" I showed her my pen and paper.

Ms. Hoodie's looking at the paper for a while and then she gently gave me back the cover of the container still with her share of hamburger.

She nodded towards the cover so I hold it, then she dust off her hands to her pants then grab the pen and paper l am offering.

I made sure that our fingers did not touch because I did not take a shower today. I don't want to pass my germs to her. I don't want her to get sick.

She poise the pen and wait for me to dictate.

"Oh. Uhmm maybe a thick and soft blanket because at this time it's so cold and it's hard to sleep outside." I said.

At first she looks bewildered but write it neatly on the paper.

Wow her penmanship is so beautiful. It's like those things you see on invitations.

She looks up once she's finished writing. In this angle I can see her pinkish plump lips but still her face is covered by her hoodie.

"Well maybe a shoe or any footwear?" I showed her my flipflops.

"This one's already small and you see here" I pointed in the middle and the part where my big toe lies.

"There's a hole so it's hard to walk if the weather is hot."

Ms. Hoodie stare at my flipflops then proceed to write down on the paper.

"Last one, oh I know. A Christmas bonus for the volunteers."

She wrote it down.

She hands me back my pen and paper.

"Yey! Thank you!"

I carefully placed it inside my bag.

I look up when Ms. Hoodie stare at a distance. She stands up and look at me. She lift her right hand then go.

I wave my hand wildly and shouted "Bye! See you tomorrow!"

I thought she did not hear me but I saw her raise her right hand again.

I pack up my stuff and discovered the half burger that she did not eat. So l ate it. Can't afford to waste food.

While I was going back I realize something.

I forgot to ask her name!

*****
Another update because I'm available today😅