The Game Part III

Funtime Vincent's POV
Tidying up my suit I pull the night guard to the side to discuss my plan to get into the office.
Ft. Vincent: I have a plan, you in?
NG: Sure.
Ft. Vincent: So...
After explaining the plan we get ready for the buzzer to go off. When it does me and the night guard rush to the vent system. While she purposely makes noise I silently crawl through behind her. As expected Foxy shuts the vent door. The night guard makes noise leaving as I silently creep up on the door. And as expected Foxy takes the bait, as she opens the door I jump in cutting the game short.
Ft. Vincent: Rawr!
Ft. Foxy: AAHHH!
Ft. Vincent: Hahahaha! I win!
Ft. Foxy: You jackass!
I wrap my arms around her midriff and pull her closer, pressing our chests together.
Ft. Vincent: So you know what that means~.
5 Minutes prior
While crawling through the vents Foxy starts to talk with the others before talking to me.
Ft. Foxy: How about another wager?
Ft. Vincent: Sure, what is it?
Ft. Foxy: The same as last time.
Ft. Vincent: Alrighty then.
Present Time
Ft. Vincent: Not even five minutes can pass without you being in my arms~.
Ft. Foxy: Y-You got l-lucky!
Ft. Freddy: I hate to ruin the moment but where's Ballora and the night guard?
Both: Up here!
Looking up the three of us see them staring down from the vent shaft.
Ft. Vincent: That's not creepy at all.
Ft. Foxy: T-Totally.
Ft. Vincent: I'll see you in the showers~.
Letting go and walking away while purposely brushing my tail against her I leave the area and go into the vents and out in the control room. Turning on the lights in Foxy and I's room I see Lefty plugged in sleeping peacefully. Turning the lights off I walk to the shower to finally get clean. Walking in the door slams behind me as the room begins to fill with steam. Turning around and trying to open the door it seems to be sealed closed.
Lolbit: Yeah, that's not happening~.
Feeling two arms wrap around my chest and a tail around my waist I realize who the orange and purple fox keeping the door shut was.
Ft. Vincent: Please just let me get clean for once.
Lolbit: Why would I when your scent is addictive~.
Ft. Vincent: First, gross. Second my fur is matted and uncomfortable.
Lolbit: True, it does need to be combed. You need to take better care of yourself. Or do you want me to do it for you~.
Ft. Vincent: Gross. I'm glad I'm still clothed.
Lolbit: Not for long~.
Feeling her begin to unbutton my undershirt I pry her arms off stopping her.
Ft. Vincent: Like you said, "... that's not happening~."
Lolbit: Clever~.
Walking to the door I ready my foot and kick the door outwards.
Lolbit: Holy shit! Why'd you do that?! And how?!
Ft. Vincent: At least it can still open and close... but not lock... well so much for wanting to shower.
I don't why I did or said that but it felt natural and the feeling felt familiar... it was strange but brushing it off I exit the shower room and into the control room leaving Lolbit to herself. Waking it to the vents to my room I climd bin and through to find myself bumping head first in Foxy's skirt.
Ft. Foxy: Ahh~! H-Hey! Watch where you're going!
Ft. Vincent: Sorry! You're blocking the way!
Ft. Foxy: Well if it's you Vincent then you can stay a little longer~.
Using my shoulder I push her all the way through to the other side.
Ft. Foxy: Well that was rude!
Ft. Vincent: I can be a lot ruder~.
Ft. Foxy: Oooh I'm so scared~.
Brushing past her I walk to the stage and sit down, grabbing the recharge plug I plug myself in and begin to recharge for the next performance. Closing my eyes I feel something rest on my legs. Ignoring it I fall asleep... if you can call it that.