A Twisted Fate

Funtime Foxy's POV
*Yawn*
Now THAT was a good nap! Where's Vinny? Looking around I cant find him in my room. Getting up from the stage I notice his jacket on me, how cute! Walking to the control room window I knock on it to get the night guard's attention.
Ft. Foxy: Hello?
NG: What's up?
Ft. Foxy: Where's Vincent?
NG: Umm, I think your boyfriend is eating out Freddy, I'm glad you cant hear it in here.
Ft. Foxy: WHAT?!
Ng: Yeah. I may or may not have helped him get out.
Ft Foxy: Give me a second!
Getting down and through the vents I pick myself up after getting into the control room. Slamming the light button I watch as Freddy rubs herself against something while rubbing one of her breasts.
NG: Turn the light off!
Feeling the night guard push my hand off the light turns off as I stand there in disbelief. Getting into the vent to Ballora's room I crawl through and to my horror she was right.
Ballora: F-Freddy...
Ft. Freddy: AAHHH~! YES!
Ballora: Freddy!
Ft. Freddy: What- AAHHH!
Ballora: Foxy is here...
Watching Freddy face towards me as I watch in horror with a face redder than the color itself.
Ft. Freddy: I-I know what it looks like.
Ft. Vincent: *Muffled screams*
Ft. Freddy: H-Hey! S-Stop that!
Ft. Foxy: i-i-i-i...
I watch as she gets up as her area leaks hydraulic fluid. I then notice him being restrained by Ballora's minireena's and BonBon. I also see Vincent releasing smoke while gasping for air. Running over to him I shove Freddy out of the way and sit on his lap grabbing his head and inspect his face.
Ft. Vincent: Remind me... to never... come in here... without you...
Slapping him across the face in pure anger you hear him howl in pain.
Ft. Vincent: OWW! What was that for?!
Ft. Foxy: That's for eating out my sister!
Slapping him again he howls in pain again.
Ft. Foxy: That's for leaving me alone!
Leaning down I kiss him without thinking and before he can react I pull myself away.
Ft. Foxy: And that's for being so cute~.
Funtime Vincent's POV
What the hell was happening to me?! Forced to touch Ballora's breast, then pinned to the ground and forced to eat out Freddy, and now to slaps and a kiss from Foxy?! THIS IS SOME STORY MCBULLSHIT! Sitting there in a daze I just close my eyes and cover my face with my hands out of embarrassment. My fans were working overtime as I could feel my servos melting inside me.
Ft. Vincent: P-Please get off.
Ft. Foxy: Not until you apologize!
Ft. Vincent: For what! Freddy being a-
Ft. Freddy: You better watch what you say next~.
Ft. Vincent: Alright, I'm sorry Foxy.
Ft. Foxy: Good!
Feeling her get off of me I push myself up to see Shadow Bonnie rubbing her area while sitting on the stage. Clearing my throat to get her attention seemed to work as she looked up and stop doing what she was and looked away and covered herself in embarrassment. Standing up I brush myself off and notice an old smelling liquid on my undershirt. Taking it off I walk to the vent to go to the showers to clean off what just happened. Crawling into the vents I see the night guard on the other side of of the grate. Opening it and standing up behind her I tap on her left shoulder to grab her attention. She jumps and turns around slowly. Blinking I change my eye colors to red to signify how pissed I was.
NG: V-Vincent! W-What a surprise! Hehe.. he...
Steeping forward I watch as she steps back. Repeating a few times until her back is against the wall.
NG: Okay okay I'm s-sorry! I d-didn't know that w-would h-happen! P-Please d-don't h-hurt me!
Gently placing my hand under her chin tilting her face to face mine. Opening my face plates I watch as she begins to cry. Feeling bad I close my face plates and blink ti change my eye colors back to blue.
Ft. Vincent: You're lucky I'm feeling merciful. But pull that again and you'll see the light on the other end other tunnel.
Watching her sniffling as she rubs her eyes with her sleeves to dry off the tears you cant help but chuckle a little bit.
NG: Y-You're m-m-mean...
Ft. Vincent: Says the one who didn't care to help me! Jeez! I contemplated ripping my power core out! The least I could do to get back at you was give you a little scare.
NG: T-The l-least?!
Leaning forward right next to her ear you plan to freak the hell out of her.
Ft. Vincent: I can do a-lot worse~.
Leaning back I see that what I said had the opposite effect. Her face was bright red with wide open eyes. Realizing what I said I push her to the side to continue on to the showers. Opening the door a huge wave of steam leaves the room. Going in and getting undressed fully I put my clothes in a locker and put my undershirt in a nearby hamper to be washed. Closing the door to keep the steam in I walk into one of the available showers and start to clean myself off. Hearing a girl hum to my right I look over in aw as I see Baby cleaning herself off. Seeing her turn to face me we just stare at one another.