An Odd Meeting

Eventually I learned how to just tune out the auto performance but unexpectedly I was still in control of my body as the elevator reaches the top. Seeing the crowd in anticipation waiting for us to perform. Remembering what I've been doing the past few days I try my best to copy what I did before this strange occurrence. This continues on until my HUD pops up "Entertainment Protocol: On" and suddenly I loose control of my suit. I sigh internally and turn around in myself to see a restaurant made of wood with glass windows with wood cross patches over them. Waking in I see the human I met a while ago as well as some more sitting on stools laughing and having a good time overall. Sitting down in a booth behind them I try my best to avoid their attention but too bad non-lubricated parts make a lot of noise.
???: Hey Y/N, who's that?
Y/N: Who- oh. That's a long story.
???: We've got nothing but time, it's not like we've got anything to loose.
Resting my head on the table in-front of me I notice Shadow Bonnie and Lefty sitting across from me.
Y/N: You guys keep talking. I'll be right back.
???: Alright then. Natasha! Get some more beers coning out!
Turning my head to the right I watch Y/N walk over to the booth and sit down.
Ft. Vincent: Hey.
Y/N: Shadow Bonnie... *Why the hell am I apologizing to a robot?* I'm sorry for yelling at you and making empty threats.
I look at him with confused as to why I could hear his thoughts, also him ignoring me like a jerk but whatever.
S. Bonnie: I don't think I want to forgive you.
Looking back towards the group I notice one walking over and placing his arm around Y/N's shoulder.
???: Hey Y/N! Who's the robots!
Y/N: Ugh. So basically I died in the animatronic and now my "soul" or whatever is trapped inside it and APPARENTLY the animatronic represents everything good about me.
???: That's not confusing at all.
Y/N: I may be dead but I can still get head aches because this fucker is still alive.
???: So technically you're not dead?
Y/N: It depends on what bull shit you focus on, I prefer to ignore it.
The guy looks towards me and thats when I start to pay attention. He's wearing a strange thick vest in a light brown color, the same as his jeans as well and undershirt.
???: What's your name?
Ft. Vincent: Oh! Um Vincent... Funtime Vincent.
???: Bruce. So what's the story behind the mask?
Ft. Vincent: Ask Y/N, I don't remember anything past my first performance.
He looks towards Shadow Bonnie and Lefty.
Bruce: Weird, who're you?
Seeing the two recoil into their chairs I could tell they were uncomfortable.
S. Bonnie: Shadow Bonnie and this is Lefty.
Bruce: Nice to meet you.
???: Hey Bruce! Y/N! Come on!
Y/N: Coming! Good talk.
I watch him get out of the booth with Brice and go back to the others. Getting out myself I notice Shadow Bonnie to be gone and Lefty to be holding onto my left arm.
Ft. Vincent: No wonder why your name is lefty.
Lefty: Sh-Shadow B-Bonnie left.
The two of us walk out of the restaurant and doing so I notice the bar disappear behind me.
Ft. Vincent: Watch this.
Walking to where I entered from with Lefty still holding on my left arm light flashes before my eyes as I see Funtime Foxy staring at me with concern mid-stretch and Lefty was still with me.