A Strange Figure

The same performance happened, my body went into autopilot but my mind wasn't in my code, it was focussed on a strange figure behind all of the people we were performing for. It looked like BonBon but instead of blue was black, and instead of small and without legs she looked rather tall and had actual legs. This wasn't the only time I would see her today, during one of the songs she was on the stage next to me trying to imitate the same dance moves. I found it hilarious how she kept failing and falling over yet making no noise. She also waved her hand in front of my face a few times during the show which was annoying but didn't stop the autopilot. After the show the elevator dropped back down to where I was the night prior. As we reached the bottom I remembered my agreement with Funtime Foxy. I may not be excited but was I glad to no longer stand next to an animatronic that may look good but not smell good.
Ft. Foxy: Do you remember your promise~?
Ft. Vincent: How can I forget when you didn't stop bothering me about it prior to us going back up. By the way have you seen a black rabbit animatronic? I kept seeing it throughout the show but I can't remember them.
Ft. Foxy: Weird.. I would run an ocular system diagnosis. After our shower~. I'm getting impatient~.
As she says this she grabbed my arm and wrapped herself around it. Feeling my servos starting to over heat I try to focus on something as we walk to the vent shaft.
Ft. Vincent: L-Lead the w-way.
Ft. Foxy: Why~? So you can see up my skirt again~?
Ft. Vincent: No!
Following her into the vents we get into the control room. Continuing on she lead me to the showers. I was expecting to have my circuits fried but it turns out the casing is water proof. I learned this the hard way as getting shoved into the water while still dressed isn't comfortable. Getting out of the water I managed to strip down and luckily find a proper set of swim shorts. Getting in the water I felt the warmth rub down my back before feeling two round mounds press against my back.
Ft. Foxy: Now that I have you all to myself~.
Ft. Vincent: Did you w-win the wager?
Ft. Foxy: No...
I can tell she was pouting by the way she rested her head on my back.
Ft. Vincent: How about this, tonight's game I try to keep all of you out and who ever wins gets a night of what ever they want~.
Ft. Foxy: I like the sound of that~.
I lean into her slightly since now she had her arms wrapped around my midriff tightly. As we stand there I begin to drift off with my thoughts only to be taken back to reality when I notice chunks start to flow down my legs.
Ft. Vincent: What the-
Looking down I see a red liquid and hard, white chunks flow down my legs.
Ft. Foxy: Are you okay?
Spinning her around I was the one with my arms around her midriff tightly.
Ft. Vincent: I'm alright~.
Since I'm taller I rest my read on her right shoulder and as we stand there in the warmth of the shower we enjoy our time together. Looking around I see the black rabbit staring at us, it makes me uneasy but I don't make it obvious since I don't want to freak her out. As the both of us begin to feel the water beginning to grow cold we both begin to shiver. We both decided to get out of the shower. She went to the other side of a barrier separator for us both to dry off and get changed. As we leave we lock arms as she rests her head on my shoulder as we walk over to the vents.