A New Perspective

Y/N's POV
Waking up I've never felt like more shit. Rubbing my eyed and opening then I see I'm sitting on the same workbench that had the animatronic suit on it.
Y/N: Ugh... I can't wait until I get home...
Pushing myself off the desk I walk towards the door. Pulling it open all I see is a black void with a low layer of water and a light source from apparently nowhere. Walking out of parts and service I look around and eventually see Shadow Bonnie.
Y/N: Hey! What is this place?
S. Bonnie: Y/N? Holy shit! Y/N!
Y/N: What about me? How long have I been asleep?
She grabs my face and examines me for what seems like forever.
S. Bonnie: This is going to be hard to explain...
Suddenly she disappeared and I'm alone in the void. Suddenly appearing ahead of me is an animatronic. It was the same one as earlier but it moved the same as me. It was so strange to see. Wanting to learn more I fidget with the pins in its left arm and eventually opening its suit plates. Shuffling around the cords near his throat I find myself holding a mirror. Bringing it up for it so see what I was seeing. Searching around I find myself in pure shock as I see what appears to be a human voice box pierced by the animatronic's cables. Suddenly flashes of what happened goes through my mind as I find myself being hugged by Shadow Bonnie. I tuned out what they were saying but all I knew is that I was dead, and my corpse was inside it. I glance back at it as it disappears into nothingness. Looking back up at Shadow Bonnie I can feel myself on the verge of tears.
S. Bonnie: It's okay, as long as that animatronic is still alive you are as well.
Y/N: Why? How? I have... so many questions.
S. Bonnie: When you were forced into the suit and killed by it your soul became trapped in it, giving the animatronic life. The only difference is that you right here is everything negative about you while what you just saw is the exact opposite of you.
Y/N: Why? I just wanted to live my life like everyone else but NO! LIFE IS NEVER EASY NOW IS IT?!
S. Bonnie: C-Calm down Y/N.
Pushing myself away from her I completely loose my shit.
Y/N: WHY DIDN'T THE EXTRACTION CONE SOONER HMM?! WHY WAS THE ONLY ADVICE MY THERAPIST GAVE ME WAS JUST TO TAKE PILLS, HMMM?!
S. Bonnie: Y-You're scaring me, p-please.
Managing to calm my self down I gave myself a mission, the only option I saw that would prevent me from being stuck in this void for all of eternity while some limp dick animatronic roamed around with my soul. My soul my property!
Y/N: Mark my words. I will get out of here, and when I do, that animatronic is dead. Do you hear me?! DEAD!
Watching her begin to cry she disappears in the same fashion as the animatronic from earlier. Turning around I see the old bar I used to go to whenever my squadron and I had a successful mission. Walking in I see them sitting at the bar waiting for me. Sitting next to them on a stool they begin to order drinks.
Bruce: Y/N! Glad to see you're back! It sucks how you're dead as well though.
Y/N: What do you mean?
Tyler: What he means is that we're here with you, we've been waiting for our leader to get here before ordering drinks! How long has it been? 7 years?
Y/N: Yeah... I died at 26.
Bruce: Heh! 28!
Tyler: 27!
Logan: 26! Don't forget about me!
I try my best but fail to hold back my tears of happiness to see my old team again.
Bruce: Hey don't be se sad! At least we can hang out like old times! We may not be alive but at least our souls are together!
Y/N: I just can't believe I'm seeing you guys again!
Bruce: It can't get any better than this!
He said as he raises his glass in triumph. We all raise out glasses as well and cheer before chugging down what we had.
Tyler: Hopefully the booze is endless!
Seeing a woman's head pop up from behind the counter you see Natasha.
Natasha: I already checked... it is!
Logan: Hell yeah!
Maybe being here isn't so bad.