An Awful Shower

Looking at Baby I watch as the water runs down her naked figure. As we lock eyes I feel my whole body feel hotter, not from the water nor steam.
Ft. Vincent: ahhhHHHHH!
Baby: AHHH!
We both look away covering ourselves.
Baby: Why are you here?!
Ft. Vincent: Why didn't you lock the door?!
Baby: I didn't think anyone other than us was in here?! You didn't answer my question!
Ft. Vincent: I got covered in hydraulic fluid! Also... THERE'S SOMEBODY ELSE IN HERE?!
???: Right behind you perv~.
Feeling something soft and damp around my waist as well as two soft mounds press against my back I could feel a fuze about to blow.
Ft. Vincent: Y-Y-You guys are the perverts! I-If you didn't w-want anyone coming in th-then lock the door!
Baby: Lolbit said not to so don't blame me!
Lolbit: Way to throw me under the rug Baby. But anyways~. What's your name~?
I shivered at the way she said that.
Ft. Vincent: V-Vincent. And I presume you're Lolbit?
Lolbit: That's me~. And wow...
I feel something soft grab my hard on as she said this.
Lolbit: W-Wow... Baby cone look at t-this...
Baby: L-Look at w-
Lolbit: I k-know right...? I-It's huge...
Baby: W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-
Ft. Vincent: I-I think you broke her.
As I said this I heard the door open.
Ft. Foxy: Hey Lolbit! Hey Baby! Have you seen Vincent anywhere? I cant find him.
Ft. Vincent: L-Look behind Lolbit...
When I said this I heard running over to me and feel Lolbit getting pried off me.
Ft. Foxy: Get o-off him!
Lolbit: Cock blocker.
I then feel Foxy tightly grab me.
Ft. Foxy: He's mine first!
Lolbit: Oh no, I'd hate to get in the way of that~.
I could tell Lolbit was sarcastic and horny as she said that.
Lolbit: Take a look below Foxy, I think your boyfriend has a surprise for you~.
Ft. Foxy: H-He's not my b-boyfriend!
Lolbit: Then why are you so protective~? It sounds like someone's jealous~.
Ft. Foxy: Am no-
As she stops talking I look to my left to see her staring at my hard on. I watch as her face slowly turns redder and redder. I then feel her tail slowly wrap around my midriff and her arms wrap around my torso.
Ft. Vincent: O-Okay th-that's enough.
Prying off her arms and tail I make my way to a towel rack and wrap myself up before grabbing my clean clothes out of the locker and then leaving Foxy and Baby speechless and Lolbit just watching as I left. Walking down the hall dripping water I notice the night guard staring at me.
NG: Wh-
Raising my index finger up I cut her off.
Ft. Vincent: Don't. Ask.
Walking to the vent to my room I crawl through the vent and to my stage. Drying myself off and getting dressed I learn the hard way why a blow drier, which is still in the shower room, is better than a towel. Feeling uncomfortable in my own skin I can feel my damp clothes sticking to my fur. Plugging myself in to recharge for the night I power down tired and grumpy. I didn't even get clean.