"What Yang....." Asked Ziren.

"Ziren...Will you give Yibo to me..." Asked Yang.

"What do you mean Yang...." Asked Ziren.

"I...want him as my son in law....I want Yibo to marry my son..." Said Yang.

"But Yang....Yibo is very little for marriage....he didn't even have his first heat..."said Ziren.

"Ziren....I don't want Yibo to marry just for that reason....think of it....as you told about Yibo....I know there will be no one better than my son for him....and believe me Ziren....with us he will never feel lonely or devoid of parents....we will keep him as our own son....and even my son will not do anything without his consent..."said Yang.

"But still Yang..." Said Ziren.

"I am not forcing you....but think about it....because Yibo is best for my son...." Said Yang.

"Okay Yang.... I will think about it..."said Siren and Yang nodded.

Meanwhile
"You see Lanren....I told yaa....and I did it....I bought this car..." Said Yibo proudly.

" Said Yibo proudly

Xiao Lanren
Age-17

"Yeah yeah Yibo....I know you always do what you say...." Said Lanren and patted Yibo's shoulder.

"Let's go on a ride then..." Said Lanren and Yibo nodded.

Lanren and Yibo got into the car and Yibo started driving in full speed through the highway.

"Wow....Yibo its so fun..." Said Lanren.

"So where do you want to go now...." Asked Yibo.

"Hmm....lets go to a club...." Said Lanren.

"Will they let us enter there...." Asked Yibo.

"I know a club, near Lane road where there is no age restrictions... We can go there..." Said Lanren.

"Okay....then lets go there..." Said Yibo and sped up his car even more.
Yibo's car was so fast that it felt like it will fly any moment.

Finally Yibo stopped near the club Lanren told about. They went out of the car and entered inside the club.

"Why is this so crowded...." Asked Yibo.

"I told you no age restrictions..... Its normal it will be crowded for sure...." Said Lanren.

"Anyway....now that we have come here we should enjoy...." Said Yibo and moved to the dance floor in the crowd and started dancing. Many of the girls dancing there crowded around Yibo while trying to hit on Yibo.

"Ohh my.....you have such a good body...." Said a girl.

"Yes....and you are very handsome too..." Said another girl.