24. Kaise kahoon, Haa Ishq hai.

All these days, Each and Every Student worked More Hard to Give justice towards their interest toward medicine and their oath to do whatever possible to help their patients out.

All the intern students, did their best in these days that They don't even remember when it's been 2 months fulfilled.

Darshan Raval Never ever felt something like this before. In these 4 Previous Year's Of MBBS, He wasn't never This much serious about something, like the way he is In this Last Year.
He started attending everything seriously and wisely. His attendance In this last Year of His Bachelor Was all shocking for His Professors. Despite, Whole College knows that He Was A Determined Student with a little Touch of Devilness in himself, For which Girls use to ogle at him.

It's been few day's since All Interns had returned to their Campus from Shimla and had been provided Few Day's Gaps For their Backup.

Rishika Had shifted to the Girls Hostel of the Campus Because of Exams as It was quite challenging for her to Travel to college from her home.

Darshan along with Jyugal Had also shifted to Boys Hostel. For people's around him, He shifted to Hostel because of Exams as a excuse but the reality is only because as if he wanted to be With her, just a building away from her, boy's hostel. He wasn't even sure why He always Wanted to be around her?

This question was becoming more obvious to answer now. Is that so he never felt like this before or the reason is just sympathy towards her.

Her One glimpse can make his day more better than before.

Whole college now had started Their Murmuring about that this might be possible that Darshan Raval Had started dating Rishika Roy, The Only Sister of Popular Graduated Scholar Student Of 2006 batch Dr. Ashutosh Roy.

He was ranked in the most desirable and honored Student Of This College.

--

In night, Darshan was In his Deep thought chain while lying down on his stomach and was scrolling something on his phone.

Only When, Jyugal entered the room with a loud Sigh and Settled himself besides darshan and lied down.

Darshan didn't reacted to which Jyugal find something suspicious.

"Oh bhai!", Jyugal Waved his Palm in front of darshan to grab his attention.

But darshan doesn't seem to be in mood to reply.

"OH HELLOOO! BHAI MAIN DEKH RAHA TEREKO?", This time Jyugal Raised his voice and Started getting up.

"Chup kar jyugal.", Darshan hissed and replied to him.

By The Way, tune suna woh vinit tum dono ke baare mein kya kah raha tha?", Jyugal started about the Chit - chat going in college about Darshan being to much with her.

Darshan Raval was aware of these all things well. He knew that people had started chit - chatting about them.

"Tu kiski baat kar raha?"

"Teri aur Rishika ki aur kisi? Meri baat toh karunga hi nahi, mereko toh ladki hi nahi milti hai? Hain na? ", Jyugal mocked and than sigh in realization.

"Jisko jo kahna hai kahne de. Woh aur main jaise hai bilkul theek hai. I don't want nor need to explain anything about us or her to anyone." Darshan finally looked up from his phone and replied.

"Unke kahne se kuch ho nahin jayega. She was so scared that time when I saw her crying in that compartment do you even know that?"

"Bhai uss baat ko time hogaya hai."

Darshan Glared at him.

Jyugal gulped and replied, "Acchha jo bhi hai, rishika hai toh acchi."

"Acchi nahi bahut acchhi.", Darshan grinned.

"Tujhe pasand hai kya woh?"

Darshan smiled dropped and he looked at Jyugal to see him already staring at darshan in amusement.

He was himself not sure about all this, all him and his heart wants to be around her and to listen to her as much as possible to let that all hesitation and sorrowness filled up inside her out.

He didn't answer him and walked out from their hostel room, leaving jyugal dumbfounded.

.

On the Other Side, Rishika who had also shifted to Hostel, was still busy in settling down her lifestyle in this new place. She had never been to hostel in her life.

She remembers, During her drop year day's, she was offered by one of her friend to get settle to a hostel room which was quite close to the preparation centre but she never agreed, instead she'd up down daily for that.

She was still in her worst state, but her only focus was to chase her dream as soon as possible. To make her mum and dad proud, that their daughter wasn't a coward instead she knows the value of dream & importance of her medical degree which means to her and her loved one.

The thing is that, one incident can be a game changer in your healthy life which might leads to few moments in life of which we had never thought off, let their result be that much which can bring a smile on your face or can shower the drops of tear from your smiling eyes.
.

This year is their last year, both of them & Jyugal, Sanya, Siddharth, Hardil are working so freaking hard to pass this year, and to finally at that moment for which they had almost risked their mental level from Dreaming to making that in their reality, Especially from that college for which they had always dreamt off & their bachelor Degree.

In morning, Darshan's palm itched to message rishika to know about her whereabouts of today. He cleared out this thought and walked towards his college.

Their exams were in few days so whole last year students were stressed out.

Few were chilling as they already have their ways to pass the exams, some were scratching their heads About the topics, few were planning about their Masters and some were finding their notes which were laying in the corners of their rooms or may be nowhere seen.

College was usually less crowded at this hour as usual it was but due to exam week it was. Darshan along with hardil climbed the stairs of their main branch building and was about to get inside towards the Lecture hall, to discuss few things to their professors but his eyes caught something between the students near the concrete table in the garden, where usually students use to chill out during breaks or after bunking their lectures.

----

A/N : After a long time! Ta-da!
Updates will be super slow or this book will be on hold from now onwards I guess.

A/N : After a long time! Ta-da! Updates will be super slow or this book will be on hold from now onwards I guess

💙