17. Some Sweet Talks

[ Rishika ]

It's Sanyaa.

Why she is here?

Oh wait this route don't belong to me, As I know.

Foolish me!

She gestured me hey, And Came forward.

And again she gestured me to Carry on by my walking.

We both are currently going towards our Hospital.

"Umm, Don't you like to talk with us? ", She started the conversation.

I awkwardly answered, "It's not Like that. This is only me. I don't know what's wrong with me? "

She looked at me and smiled, "You are perfect, You know. The thing is You survived without a person for Yourself. Without friends, Without Any person to help".

Never felt like this.

"I mean you can talk to us, Darshan hai tere pass.", I looked at her.

"I meannn-- Matlab Hum sab hai, Jyugal, Me, Sid.", She corrected herself.

I didn't said anything.

"It's Okay If You don't feel anything like familiar with us.", She added.

"Umm, I Thin...k I should go here is the hospital.", She said and Looked at me.

"Yea..h, Byee. Have a great day.", I ended the conversation, kind off.

"Sorry, but Can You join us on Our evening Party?", She asked me.

I am not sure,

So, Here we all are. I mean, I am at my hospital.

It's Our first swift. And Darshan is still not here. I don't know where he is.

God! Help this child.

I could see sanyaa, As She came with me, obviously.

"Hello Dr. Rishika.", A voice came from my behind as, which broke my trance of thoughts, As I was going towards the Corridor.

I turned around to see a familiar person.

It's Abhimanyu Prakash, I mean Dr. Abhimanyu Prakash.

My brother's bestie from childhood. As to say his advisor and a second brother to me, As he have been very helpful to us in Our Worst phrase of life.

And He was my Dad's Favorite as after me and bhai. He use to come to home for taking permissions to Take bhai with him for Cricket.

He smiled, As He saw a big smile on my Face "Abhimanyu Bhaii, You hereee. Oh Godd glad You are here." I hugged him hard as I use to hug my Bhaii. Him and his comfortable hugs for me in difficult times.

I miss him, So much.

It has been 2 day's And Yes, I keep missing him. His talks, His advise, His console for me.

"How are You my Kiddo? ", He asked me while squeezing my Arm's in happiness as we broke the hug.

"I am Good Bhai, What about You? You here? ", I blocked him with my questions.

"I am Good too, Here because One of my friend oops Best friend Told me to take care of My sister. So here I am.", He said with a big fat smile.

"Thank you for being here with me bhaii." I hugged him again.

"You both have been my Saviour's. THANK YOU SO MUCH.", He wrapped his hand around me and gave me a squeeze Saying, "Don't worry, I have been here in Shimla from last 1 month. And because of me, He sent You here. Otherwise, He would never sent You here alone. Trust Your both Big Brother's. We are here."

We broke the hug.

Let's Go, Here is my Cabin.", He said gestured towards the cabin.

I nodded.

[ Darshan ]

It was a Good day in Hospital. It's Evening's 8:56 PM and Yes, I have been a little late in morning for Hospital.

Sanyaa went with Rishika, As she told me about this.

Jyugal, Hardil & Siddharth were with me.

We all are Sitting In Our that balcony except Rishika.

That day In Compartment, She has been someone else. I mean her that side I had never seen In my life.

I use to thing that, She is rude and Aggressive that's why she doesn't talk that much. But, My predictions were all wrong. I mean, I never thought that She would be so Weak from inside.

Her mother, she lost her mother. I even don't know about a single thing for her nor I felt comfortable to ask her about his Past time at that time when She was all in tear's.

This front view is Making me thing about all these this which is completely Apart from me. Even, They don't Know me. I don't know that feeling.

Her teary eyes, Her Scared face. I mean she is literally making me scared too...About Her.

"Darsh, It's being cold. Main andar jaa rahi, Chal tu bhi." Sanyaa said as she got up from her seat along with Hardil.

"Haa, Bhaii chal andar thand bad rahi hai. Thand lag jayegi.", Hardil insists.

"Tum log chalo main thodi der mein aata hu.", I said, Without paying attention on them.

"Darsh per chal na---"

"Siddharth aur jyugal kaha hai? ", I asked while cutting Sanyaa of in her sentence.

"They both are inside.", Hardil said.

"Tum log chalo main aata hu. Kah diya maine.", I said before they could say more.

"Samjhio phir tum apna.", Hardil said and went inside along with Sanyaa, While keeping the slider a little bit open.

I settled down on That seat under that Given area where we couldn't Get drown into Snowfalls, near that slider, And took a sip of my Black Coffee.

While enjoying my black coffee in this Weather, recalling all that beautiful memories that happened with me are making me more emotional.

"This much cold can effect your health, Darshan. Get inside please.", My trance breaks when I heard a voice and felt someone Settling down besides me.

I turned towards that person, It's her. Rishika.

••••♡••••

💙