23. His Sunshine

23. Meri zindagi ki dua

Darshan raised his brow in amusement. She was blundering cutely in front of him, he honestly wish to stop her blundering but of course, he found it adorable.

"What..t now?" She asked him as his trance on her broken and he finally, looked at her.

"Chale?", He asked her and in reply she nodded.

He took her palm in his and moved forward.

Their whole walk was silent. He didn't say anything nor her. They both were quietly enjoying each other presence as they both were enjoying it.

"Tumhe hamesha main villain kyu lagta hu?", He looked at her and chuckled.

She didn't expect him to ask this. She wasn't herself sure about him. No, it wasn't like You all are thinking, but the thing is she lately started feeling good around him, by his presence. She had started realizing that he isn't like the one who always blunders anything. He has a special place in her own heart now.

But now, she was all confident to answer him without any fumbles.

"I never said that.", She answered him confidently.

He looked at his front but A big ear to ear smile curved on his face, which as always never get unnoticed by her and he felt so better to heard that.

He clutched his palm more tightly and finally after 2 to 3 minutes walk more, they reached their destination.

Rishika looked at the place once, and then at him. She observed that he was quietly enjoying the presence, His Hair were floating in air freely.

She badly wanted to shuffle his hair and to caress them, but She wasn't.

She Looked at the view.

He brought her at the edge, where people's usually use to gather or could say that was a perfect place from where whole shimla seems like a bundle of stars.
She rested her second hand on the railing in front of her and closed her eyes, feeling the free air around them. The auroma of natural, city like stars, place which is equal to Heaven, A person like gem besides You.

"Thank You So Much Darsh.", She whispered.

He opened her eyes and looked at her. Her one smile can be like a rainbow in his colourless Life. He wanted to bring her at this place from a long time, when They had came here. He had already looked for place around in shimla where they all can go and enjoy.

But this place, he wanted to only come with her.

It doesn't took him a minute to realize that each and everytime he had always craved to make her smile, to be with her, to roam here and there wilth her.

He also doesn't realized that she had already opened her eyes and caught him smiling at her.

He grinned and looked away from her.

"Well, how's my bhoot bangla ?", He asked and chuckled.

"Just like You."

"Beautiful"

He looked at her and widened his eyes, She quickly bite her tongue, "I mean, this is Just Beautiful."

"Tumhe Ye Jagah ke baare mein pata kaha se chala?",  She questioned.

"Jis din main yaha aaya.", He replied.

She was about to ask furthermore but He already interrupted, "Chale Kya? Thand Badh Rahi hai Aur. We should Leave now? I guess."